Toribash
Original Post
ToriPrime for OLDSchoolers
Hey guys. I doubt anyone is still around that remembers me, but I used to play this game, and I mean a lot! I got pretty well known around here back in 2007-2009. Not always in a good way though. I was early high school and came across as very annoying. I was very immature, but I tried to do a lot for the community. Even when I started to phase out of playing the game, I practically lived on the forums. I was a Game Keeper for a while, and tried my best to run events and tournaments, along with being the leader of my own group on here. I actually started playing this game before it was free. Me and my friends one day pooled our money and bought a pack of three keys to be able to play the game rooms that free players could not get along with a free head texture, and the only texture there was at the time. About 3 months later, the game became free. I have been around here a long time, and got to know some of the most famous ToriBashers that ever went through.

Now that you got to know a little bit about me, I would like to make a suggestion. As the title says, I really think that some of the really old people like myself should be able to get this ToriPrime or whatever it is for free. Really I don't want it for anything special, I would just like to be able to search the forums without having to pay to do so.

The only reason I believe some of us should be able to get this for free is because most of us never come around anymore. The reason we are given for why we need to pay is because we take up some of the bandwidth which costs money. I can understand that, but I believe you all can see that the last time I logged on to the forums has been since early 2013. It has been over a year and a half since I have been on. I don't think myself, and others from my time frame are going to be taking up a lot of bandwidth. We all also helped build this community into what it is today. I don't care about the other features that come with the ToriPrime. I would just like to get on here every so often and relive some of my past, but I can't since I can't seem to do a search. I can't even click on the button to see the posts and threads I have made in the past. That's really all I want.

Perhaps I'm just being that douche that thinks he's entitled to something he shouldn't be, but I would love for this suggestion to be considered.

On a side note, if anyone does remember me from the old days, I would love to chat with you. Send me a message.

Thanks Everyone
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Dec 22, 2014 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Typos
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
This is a nice idea, there's not that many of us anyway... though I disagree with most of what you said... because we don't play we deserve Toriprime? Nahh...
I don't think they will agree.
Let's stay tuned and find out!
Last edited by Tripstone; Dec 22, 2014 at 08:52 AM.
Hello, Trip. Glad someone from my era was the first to reply. I can't say your name rings any bells though. Thanks for replying non-the-less.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

No because the whole point of having toriprime is to buy it or win it from an event. The reason that you have to buy things on toribash is because hampa needs some type of income. If its just given out for free that would be worthless. Its like saying. Lets give all the new people 100k cause they cant play this game as well -.- Plus old schoolwrs receive enough by the plus by their name. The board they have along with the beards you guys received. What more do you need. Not supported sorry. Even if i was an oldschooler i wouldnt support it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I respect that, and understand your reason completely. Like I mentioned above, all the features that come with ToriPrime are not features I really desire. I just really wish some of us that have come and gone would be able to pop in every once in a while and look at old posts we had made to relive some memories. I would be happy with just the ability to search the forums. I understand both sides of the coin on this one though. This is just my suggestion.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Old schoolers have been around longer than anyone (obviously) and the ones who still don't have toriprime (apparently quite a few) have therefore resisted buying it for longer than anyone else. This means they are probably not going to suddenly decide that, after however many years of just making do without it, they are going to pay however much it costs to get toriprime. This means that you are probably not losing too much money by giving old schoolers certain aspects of toriprime for free (maybe not the whole bundle though).
Good morning sweet princess
Not sure if 2009 is considered oldschool but that's off topic.
I disagree with you on this, toriprime and VIP are ways for the website to generate and pay for the servers, because of the fact people aren't buying TC from the shop as much as just buying from other players the site isn't making enough. I could be wrong about this but it's my best guess.
Also im from 2009, I have 1 thing to say.... VIP and Toriprime really worth what they cost but oldschoolers really deserve one of this because toribash is what is right now thanks to us. I agree with you on all this

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
Also im from 2009, I have 1 thing to say.... VIP and Toriprime really worth what they cost but oldschoolers really deserve one of this because toribash is what is right now thanks to us. I agree with you on all this

What do you mean "us"?

I started in 2009 as well, but I'm not an oldschooler.

Oldschoolers are the users who played the game back when it wasn't free to play.

And it's not like we built the society we see in toribash today. Toribash is constantly improving and getting new members who bring new content to the table. We're not special just because we started playing before some other people did.

Either way, I don't think that's a great idea. People who paid to get it will get angry, and the board is pretty exclusive, so getting 50 people extra on there would be a bit overwhelming.

Besides, you already got a kung fu beard which is worth quite a lot. I think you can take that and be happy without getting free toriprime.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

i think old schoolers should stay the same lke they are.
you already have that cool + next to your name ingame