Toribash
Original Post
ToriPrime for OLDSchoolers
Hey guys. I doubt anyone is still around that remembers me, but I used to play this game, and I mean a lot! I got pretty well known around here back in 2007-2009. Not always in a good way though. I was early high school and came across as very annoying. I was very immature, but I tried to do a lot for the community. Even when I started to phase out of playing the game, I practically lived on the forums. I was a Game Keeper for a while, and tried my best to run events and tournaments, along with being the leader of my own group on here. I actually started playing this game before it was free. Me and my friends one day pooled our money and bought a pack of three keys to be able to play the game rooms that free players could not get along with a free head texture, and the only texture there was at the time. About 3 months later, the game became free. I have been around here a long time, and got to know some of the most famous ToriBashers that ever went through.

Now that you got to know a little bit about me, I would like to make a suggestion. As the title says, I really think that some of the really old people like myself should be able to get this ToriPrime or whatever it is for free. Really I don't want it for anything special, I would just like to be able to search the forums without having to pay to do so.

The only reason I believe some of us should be able to get this for free is because most of us never come around anymore. The reason we are given for why we need to pay is because we take up some of the bandwidth which costs money. I can understand that, but I believe you all can see that the last time I logged on to the forums has been since early 2013. It has been over a year and a half since I have been on. I don't think myself, and others from my time frame are going to be taking up a lot of bandwidth. We all also helped build this community into what it is today. I don't care about the other features that come with the ToriPrime. I would just like to get on here every so often and relive some of my past, but I can't since I can't seem to do a search. I can't even click on the button to see the posts and threads I have made in the past. That's really all I want.

Perhaps I'm just being that douche that thinks he's entitled to something he shouldn't be, but I would love for this suggestion to be considered.

On a side note, if anyone does remember me from the old days, I would love to chat with you. Send me a message.

Thanks Everyone
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Dec 22, 2014 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Typos
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Wow because a + is worth $20 or so I really don't know what it cost to play this game back in the day but I can see where the old people are coming from. How much is tp like $10 maybe I don't know, but depending on the price of which they paid I say why not and give these guys a 1/2 year of each tp or something. Not like tb is rolling around with old schoolers I don't think.
#INIT2WINIT
I don't think a person who joined when the game first started, played for a while, left for more years than what they actually played (What most old schoolers did) and came back a couple of months back should be rewarded more than some people that joined a couple of years back and has helped and done more for the community than some old schoolers had. I am not talking about you specifically, but that's the truth about some of them. Tp and VIP are probably the biggest source of income for Nabi Studios, if anyone should be rewarded with free Tp or Vip, it should be the people recognized as the "patriots" of the community and the game itself such as legends. Sorry but I don't support this due to reasons stated above.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER