Toribash
Original Post
[Idea] Grab timeout
Setting, grab timeout. Much good idea. Ever wanted to grab professionally? This would be something great to include in an mma mod or such.
I think this one have to be in the suggestions / ideas thread .

Also not supported , the idea its good but the game will lose the sense in some mods like aikido , what it you are doing a suplex and magically the grab disappears.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Jensson, there's already a dq timeout and aikido doesn't have it. I think the idea is having a editable grab timeout.
武术
Serenity
You are dead to me
Originally Posted by YuenSiu View Post
Jensson, there's already a dq timeout and aikido doesn't have it. I think the idea is having a editable grab timeout.

,-, thats what im saying , and the idea is when x frames pass you hand automatically ungrab and thats why it would break some tecniques/moves. so learn2read first xd . anyway i dont support this idea ..
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
moved, please be wary of where you're posting in the future and read the rules
Cool idea, there should be a countdown to when the grab will break and the ghost would show it.

and maybe you are only allowed to use grab for example 2 times in a match. So you have to be smart when to use it.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
I would like to see something like this but,
I feel people would abuse this unless you put etc; ( ) Grabs per match, or ( ) Frames until you are forced to ungrab kind of like how when duels are up it notifies you.
Supoorted.
Supported

A grab timeout is a very good idea and logical.
As said previously, it can have an adjustment in the Game Rules just like the DQ time out. It could be set to 30 frames at a time or maximize it so you can still play aikido.

If you think about it, having a sytem that's just " grab " and hold on forever is kind of silly.