Toribash
Original Post
Multiple hair/items
I would like to be able to have multiple pieces of hair, like a beard and surfers or what not, and same with items. But I can't activate both without one being deactivated.
This was formally disabled because if both hairstyles have more than 16 parts in total, they're being displayed incorrectly because other parts are being cut off.

Though you can do what sSLight said, this method would work.
Pretty sure that's not the method.

Put Item a in a set
Activate set
Put item b in the set.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nothing to do with sets etc, it's down to how the items were made. There's a hard limit on the number of segments for hair, so if you have 2 activated priority goes to the first one alphabetically (like all items in TB). If both are using the same segment numbers then hair #1 will display. If there are left over segments then depending on the client version you may end up with some pieces of hair #2 showing - which looks pretty crap TBH.

However you can do hair + a head 3D item as they're completely different things. Eg hair + shades.

Same limit applies to 3D objects however, only 1 per body piece.

Hope that explains the situation, and why there are a limited number of compilations of hair that work together due to non-overlapping segments being used. (search/google for info on which work and if it's only specific client versions allowing specific combos)

If people are wanting 2 styles to be made into a single piece then it may be worth prodding the forgers into making some dedicated combination items.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
and if you did try to make it so we could have multiple hairs and items at once what would happen is some turd would get every hair there is to get in order to make it impossible to play the game. think would you want to play someone who was literally so covered in hair items that you couldn't even see your joints?
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert