Ranking
Original Post
Belts (Wearable items)
So, as you know, the Karate belt system, for most of the belts anyways, is implemented into the game such as, White belt, Yellow belt, Orange belt, ect. The interesting thing that came into my mind, is why are our Toris' themselves not wearing the belt prescribed to them? It would be amazingly cool, excuse my lack of words to use for that, to have belts in-game, that go around your Toris' waist. For example, you are able to have a white belt, as default, when you create your Tori, you are able to deactivate and reactivate it on the forums and such, and once you become, say the next belt, the White belt is no longer wearable, and orange belt is purchaseable in the shop, market. When you reach custom belt, aka, 20k QI, you could be able to edit the belt as you please, designs, colors, ect. Prices on such items, I cannot currently provide, considering I'm not swell when it comes to implementing new items.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
Not to be stupid or mean or anything. I don't support this idea. Sounds good, but seems stupid. Sorry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I don't think this is a good idea, they are already working on hair and now we something more useless like belts? Not supported.
I like this idea, seems pretty cool. You should be able to /opt belts or something for people who don't want to see them ( like flames or trails etc...). And I think the colours for belts mentioned in this thread earlier are a nice idea. I support it anyway, It's no less stupid than hair or any other item in my opinion beta .

-----------------------------------
Maybe it can be made after hair is perfected or something rift. And every item is pretty much useless if you want to think that way. The people who posted here supporting the idea more than likely want belts so I don't think that really counts as useless.
Last edited by Snook; Dec 22, 2012 at 09:19 PM.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by notaboss View Post
This is an awesome idea and I think that this would be cool, I am now a supporter of wearable belts.

backed by kball as well. Im suprised its not already implemented tbh
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

I support this Idea, it'll just be like hair around your waist with the movable part right below the knot, as said before in the hair interview it's not that hard once you get the hang of it and hairs like the ponytail and the Uke and Tori hair takes about 2 hours each to make so it shouldn't be to hard to do. but they shouldn't be too expensive if you want yellow belts to wear them and the belts not to be usable past each one. I think the only problem with this is that for each dan of a black belt the is embroidering on one end so how would they be able to do that? And guys, if they were implemented if you didn't want them they are completely optional to wear.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Dec 22, 2012 at 11:21 PM.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
TOTALY 100% SUPPORTED!
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only

Originally Posted by 4kid View Post
Nice idea,the belt could also be an achievement once you start toribash.

hmm seen that pic?i think the idea maybe good,but the belt looks weird lol.
-----
Originally Posted by xero901 View Post
Semi-supported.

How exactly would dismemberment work?
And wouldn't the foot or hands get caught in the belt?
Wouldn't there have to be extra work put in so the belts come off after dismemberment without bleeding?
Can the belt be untied by being pulled off?
Hell, can it even be pulled off in the first place?

agreed,also the belt will look lame if it doesn't swing as a real one does while fighting.
-----
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
I support this Idea, it'll just be like hair around your waist with the movable part right below the knot, as said before in the hair interview it's not that hard once you get the hang of it and hairs like the ponytail and the Uke and Tori hair takes about 2 hours each to make so it shouldn't be to hard to do. but they shouldn't be too expensive if you want yellow belts to wear them and the belts not to be usable past each one. I think the only problem with this is that for each dan of a black belt the is embroidering on one end so how would they be able to do that? And guys, if they were implemented if you didn't want them they are completely optional to wear.

People has a different name for hair around waist,its not a belt .lol
Last edited by jigyansu; Dec 23, 2012 at 05:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Its could be a optional setting in the game (Belts ON | OFF) Because I dont want to see belts in my tori
YOLO SWAG XD