Toribash
Original Post
Unite the Allies: Story
Ok, here is where we'll compile the story of how T and Urban met for the first part of the event.

If we all add say a sentence-paragraph, however much you would like to add

ONLY T AND URBAN MEMBERS MAY POST IN THIS THREAD

I'll start because lazy fgts ;o

Once long ago, in a galaxy far away, two tribes were settled around the great mountain...
One, high on top of the mountain, they were the greatest hunters. Their fluid movements and powerful martial arts gained them respect among the settlers and travelers of the land. Their mastery of the tori-body gave them an edge in combat, but to them it was more than that. Their very movements and skill... It became an art form, aspired to by all. Their lore dates back to B.C 2007 in human dates, when their creator was cast away from another tribe and given the name "Vigilante". He climbed and tamed the great mountain along with his companions Tamer0 and Stompbox to create [T]...

At the bottom of the great mountain developed another tribe, different yet similar. Their technique, while impressive was more offensive based than the developed art form of the [T]'s.
Their technology bore a huge urbanised settlement, a concrete jungle in it's own right.
A devastating attack in B.C 2010 from "Dexter"left the tribe damaged, looted and wounded, their city... Rubble. From the ashes rose only the hardiest warriors among the tribe. The squad that rose, the only living things left alive - began to wander the wastes of their city. They became known as the Urban Unit...

K, now if someone can edit/add/change or whatever that'd be brill
thanks
Last edited by Erth; May 5, 2013 at 10:55 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
The dexter part is pretty accurate. Shook joined later btw.
Ill try to think about a story
For the [T] story, yeah, Shook joined later. I would replace him with Stompbox or something: he's interesting because we didn't know he was War_Hero when we started the clan.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
For the [T] story, yeah, Shook joined later. I would replace him with Stompbox or something: he's interesting because we didn't know he was War_Hero when we started the clan.

Wait whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt!?!?!

Well, you learn something new every day...

Right then, shook replaced with stomp, now we just need to add how the 2 tribes met and why they became romantically involved allied
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
So er...
We came 2nd
She/They