ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
5 Year Anniversary!

On this month, 5 years ago, a clan by Fish was made: Fish.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
)o) I wasn't even keeping track. It just wouldn't have been the same without my longest standing member and best supplier of avvys. *cough*

Now to do another 5 years. See you then.
Last edited by Fish; Jan 13, 2015 at 12:30 PM.
Well your current avatar is hard to beat :|
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
happy birthmonth
im at school
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Back in my day, Fish was a normal human, Freelancer was that douche douche guy, also I was a woman but those were dark times o/
Last edited by Pwender; Jan 15, 2015 at 10:11 PM.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Originally Posted by Pwender View Post
Back in my day, Fish was a normal human, Freelancer was that douche douche guy, also I was a woman but those were dark times o/

I know the reference you just made.

Also, high Fish! Good job on five years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been a douche bag?
exactly
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again