Toribash
Original Post
A very super duper serious application thread thingy
Hi, I'm text.

This leads to some very confusing moments because my name is a generic word. Hooray for generic word names, they're the best.

I live in London....or do I? Some big city somewhere.

Qualifications:
I'm an ex market squad member, ex clan council member,ex blogger and some other ex that I might or might not be allowed to mention. Perhaps my most important qualification is that I drew this just a few seconds ago just to apply here and totally didn't do it for some other purpose.

I used to be part of [Secret] but that clan is dead because I suck at activity as did everyone else in there. I'm looking for a clan that can embrace my on again and off again inactivity and not die. MAD isn't letting me in though so here I am.

Fish knows me (I think, maybe....a tiny bit?) through a series of top secret communications so I got that going for me. Also I was commissioned at some point to draw this.

Man I'm so bored. Help.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
I'll be in London tomorrow and the day after. If you agree to find eachother and take a photo with me you're in.
I am staying at Henry hotel near Paddington
I will check this thread and my PM inbox if you've agreed to meet during these two days. On Tuesday I will travel to Upton Park.
Last edited by Freelancer; Feb 8, 2015 at 07:57 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
hey i'm not in tennessee anymore so i'm closer to you freelancer
maybe i can catch a bus or something and we can have a triplepic?
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Sadly we did not find time to meet, but he was very willing to meet. Welcome to the clan, lass! Enjoy your free cup of water!
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
whalecum to the fish
the party boat that never stops-a-rockin'
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Oh and bars in London ain't too expensive...actually half price from Sweden. A drink in Sweden is about £8.4
Holy shit that's crazy. How does anyone even get drunk in Sweeden? Unless their rich or super good at sneaking in drinks.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
We almost never get drunk at bars, a normal person travel to germany to buy cheap vodka, rum and liquers. They get drunk at home, and then buy a cheap beer at the bar. Sneaking in drinks and or drinking in a public area is stricly forbidden