RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Hi, Chris.
Hail my mouse powers!

I would do an animation,
thanks for doing it first.
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
Hi artist. Why do artists hate making sets?

Oh and I like the cool things that come out of your brain sometimes.

I not always hate making a sets. I hate request texture.

3 Years ago, I notice guy posted on request thread with reward 1,000,000TC. I take it and work hard on making a set without hang out with my friends for 1 week. Happen in later this guy change his mind and closed his request thread. My set still unfinished. No one got this reward. That's waste my life. I'll never take request again.
Originally Posted by Moxxy View Post
Are you still making textures are did you retire it?

No, I'm not retrie. I'm still making a textures what I want. But still never take any requests.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Hi, Chris.
Hail my mouse powers!

spoilerpoop

Batman look like more Werewolf than Werebat. lol

Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
Hey Chris, Where did you come up with toribash

I'm new Hampa now?
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Hi chris, which tablet do you use?

Intuos Wacom. That's cute small tablet.
Originally Posted by etoria View Post
Hey Chris, thanks for answering my question!

oh sorry I don't notice your question but how can answer your question while you're banned :^)
Last edited by Chris; Mar 19, 2014 at 02:17 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Oh sorry I mean where did you find toribash xD
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
Oh sorry I mean where did you find toribash xD

When I'm 15 years old and alone bored. I enter the internet and google search "Download Ragdoll Game" and I found a multiplayer game called Toribash. /End Story.
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
Omg Chris
Teach me how to become a Toribash Legend!

Okay!
First step: you should get permbanned first. Done! There is no step 2.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
When I'm 15 years old and alone bored. I enter the internet and google search "Download Ragdoll Game" and I found a multiplayer game called Toribash. /End Story.

Okay!
First step: you should get permbanned first. Done! There is no step 2.

Ha ha! What a mighty joke, Chris =))))))))))
I hope one day i'll learn how to joke like this =)))))
I also had one ore two permabans so...

Another question. How do you feel being the one who makes art for staff?
Feel nothing. I'm serious.