ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
fire head
Hi,

what do I have to buy in the torishop to have fire comming out of my head?

thanks
Well you most buy
Flame particle (around bottom)- thats around 10k
But once you buy it, its like a texture. You most buy a Template too, These cost 75k about
You need a forger for that, costing real money. Flames are very expensive all-round.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
You may buy the capability to creat flames, This is called "flame forging" This could cost USD (dollars)
its free now...just forge it with bout 100k and buy the flame texture partical
bing bang boom...
damn... it's already hard enough to get 10,000 toricredit, I dont think I'll be able to buy one...
Basically all the answers are wrong, you DON'T need the 10k flame particle, flame forging is free now, but you still need to pay tc (about 60k+) to forge the flame.
To forge flames, press "CTRL + L" in freeplay and use the sliders to make your flame.
Originally Posted by Teurastaja View Post
Basically all the answers are wrong, you DON'T need the 10k flame particle, flame forging is free now, but you still need to pay tc (about 60k+) to forge the flame.
To forge flames, press "CTRL + L" in freeplay and use the sliders to make your flame.

Ah, didn't know that.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Then once you've adjusted the sliders, change the name at the bottom (If you want) and click forge. It will open a link in your default web browser where you can forge.