Toribash
Original Post
Totally Not a Spar Dump
I need CnC, 'cause it's obvious I need/want to get better :u

aneways, some of them are good, some of them not so much, some of them get cut off in the middle, some of them are full with poses and everythang

my personal favorite is the one vs vaati :3
Attached Files
waxhayzbrains.rpl (972.8 KB, 30 views)
VaatiBrainsSpar.rpl (711.8 KB, 37 views)
Last edited by Brains10; Feb 1, 2012 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Forgot one ^^
The vaati spar was very good. Not talk-in insanely good ,but you know what I mean. Well- maintained balance ,good hits ,and Happily ever after ending. I give it 8/10. The meh spar was just weird lol ,but funny to me. I liked it some what.Not much to say about its physics ; so I give it A 7/10. The others replays
some of them not so much

Lol overall is 7/10

FINAL ;)

/off-topic Sowwey about earlier .
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Damn this is epic stuff, waaay better then anything I can do. xD
And yes 1 or 2 of them were kinda messed up, but still their epic.
8.5/10
weird tricking stuff with evilstealthwarrior GO
and some wushus
Attached Files
um tricking.rpl (438.8 KB, 16 views)
holy.rpl (90.3 KB, 12 views)
holywut.rpl (30.0 KB, 9 views)
Hmmmmmmm Wierd ? I don't remember those I Haven't even seen you for a few days lol You might have played with my lil bro . Lol!! and I didn't post that above!!! I'm alot stricter .Anyways that was /offtopic so now we Ontopic/ The replays are not to shabby the ones at the top were actually very good. I've always liked your style in wushu ,so I have no criticism on that.Since I'm in a hurry my friend you get a 9/10.
You are
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
aw sheet
me vs swammy2, had to finish in sp (around frame 1090), so i guess this is kind of a self spar

for the record, from frames 0-1090 the pink one (brains10) is swammy2 and uke is me
from 1090 on, i am both uke and brains10
Attached Files
!B10 - vs Swam (self).rpl (763.3 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Brains10; Jan 30, 2012 at 05:11 PM.