Toribash
Original Post
(RL)Become Reckless

Did you ever want to be cool? Did you ever want to show people how courageous YOU are? Well then this is the right place for you!

Reckless is a clan full of Reckless people! We're a clan in which everyone decides, everyone has a voice, no one is left behind. We're a clan that helps you with your toribash problems and with your reallife problems. Got some hard homework ? Don't worry we'll help you on our discord! Need a piece of advice? Just ask Sensei Thronior. Need help with girls? ... Well we'll try to help xD

If you're looking for a nice community that holds together, and if you're looking for a place to stay in, THIS is the right clan for you!

We have some rules tho.
1. Keep in touch with the clan (preferably through discord)
2. Don't be a dick
... well yeah that's it lol

To apply use this write a freeform app that answers the following questions:

What's your main account username?
Which clans have you been part of (optional: and when)?
Have you ever been banned ? If yes, why and when?
How much time a week are you ingame?
Do you check and post in the forums regularly?
Which are your favorite mods?
Tell us something about yourself :3
Do you have any alts? If yes, what are their usernames
Why did you choose RECKLESS?
+
A few replays of your favorite mods (at least 2)

Last edited by Thronior; Mar 11, 2017 at 09:36 PM.
hi!

Main Account: J0Y
Current belt: 5th dan black belt
Clan history: (Reach) 2010-2011, (PN)2012, [nao]2012-2016
Bans: null
Ingame activity: 2/5
Forum activity: 4/5 (I don't post often, but I lurk a lot)
Favorite mods: airhockey.tbm! Also I'm kinda enjoying wushu mods. (Note that favorite =/= good at)
Something about myself:
  • Hi, I'm a guy from Indonesia who have played Toribash for quite a while. I suck at this game and can't really play in a competitive way, but I still enjoy the game and its silliness.

At one point I tried making textures for TC. But drawing things in general is too hard for me so I stopped. Thanks to that though, I learned (a bit) how to use image manipulation programs in general, and now I'm able to make banners/GFX stuff like this.

I can code/script a bit. I made this thingy.

I'm generally a socially awkward guy, but I managed to make some good friends. I'm also really lazy lol. I need a LOT of motivation to get even the simplest thing done, unless it is something that I (really) like.

My in-game activity is low not because I'm a busy person. Yes I have some things to take care of but I also do make some free times. It's just playing Toribash with random strangers isn't really a fun thing to do in those free times. It's a different story if I'm playing with someone that I know such as clanmates, but sadly most of my previous clan's members don't play Toribash that often.

Here are some webcomics that I usually check in my free time: xkcd, owlturd, loadingartist, buttersafe.

Well I think that's all I want to say about me for now. If you want to get to know me more, then invite me to the clan! \o/

Why Reckless:
  • I've been searching for unofficial clans that welcomes unskilled player, nice, active, and doesn't seem like it will die in the next 2 weeks. At first, I was unsure about the first criterion but after seeing Thronior's post about how [RL] is not a skill-based clan I decided to give it a try

Replays in my fav mods: (attached below)

Thank you for your time reading this.
Attached Files
12323fff123rf23332.rpl (93.7 KB, 8 views)
a214123f41233.rpl (114.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by J0Y; Oct 29, 2016 at 09:03 PM.
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Wow this is what i call an app!

It's currently being reviewed by the council, you'll get the results pretty soon tho :P
-----
btw can you please post the airhockey mod and a replay into your app? I never heard of it and it sounds amazing xD dw your app has everything it needs, im just asking for a favour xD
Last edited by Thronior; Oct 29, 2016 at 10:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sure thing, I'll play with uke a bit and will post the replay.

Edit: Here you go! airhockey.tbm should be in your toribash mod folder already, so I didn't upload the mod.
Attached Files
airhockeysample.rpl (126.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by J0Y; Oct 30, 2016 at 03:51 AM.
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
lol you sent the invitation to a wrong person, disappointed.
Last edited by J0Y; Oct 30, 2016 at 01:02 PM.
Originally Posted by J0Y View Post
lol you sent the invitation to a wrong person, disappointed.

Thron why have you done this <\3
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
I didn't know that was a 0 instead of an O don't judge xD
-----
i edited this thread and changed the green to orc green :3
Last edited by Thronior; Nov 1, 2016 at 08:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thank you for your interest in Reckless.

Unfortunately, your application is too short to be considered.

Please post an application as described in the first post of this thread.

Thank you
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016