ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Road to isekai parkour
Road to isekai parkour

New parkour mod. Goal is to reach the end where you encounter "truck kun". You have to choose whether you accept your destiny and get isekai'd by it or try to dodge it.

In the main route you have to balance on top of the moving truck and dodge stuff. Standing on top of the moving truck adds some extra force, so some normally easy moves can be bit more challenging, but also some moves like long jumps are easier.

As always I hope you enjoy the mod, feel free to share replays of the mod here too ( love to see what people come up with! ). comments and cnc are welcome!

Screenshots

Feature introduction (GIFS)

Test /demo runs for inspiration (GIFS)

Attached Files
road_to_isekai_pk.tbm (33.6 KB, 61 views)
Last edited by joope1; Nov 20, 2021 at 04:55 AM.
Excellent mod, looks very fun!

Only critique I have is that the colors look pretty bland. Color variation would have done a lot for this visually
Why the fuck did the modding community take of these 2 years to SHIT out quality and fun looking mods

Why the fuck couldn't you do this 8 years ago lmfao

Looks cool and super fun overall, only critique is what Jisse brought up, it looks very bland color wise
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Looks cool and super fun overall, only critique is what Jisse brought up, it looks very bland color wise

Thanks, great to hear you like it!
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Why the fuck couldn't you do this 8 years ago lmfao

I was a smol brain 14 year old messing with his first mods at the time, give me some slack ;D

But fr also jump from 16 to 128 objects happened around that time so standards/expectations were also still bit low at the time