Toribash
Original Post
+my tb is laggy
hey all my tb started to be laggy in the past week idk why maybe i should update my driver or something im using 3.88 beta and gota windows vista laptop anywasy im waiting for some advice XD thnx in advance ;)
When I use 3.88, my computer also lags. I THINK it is the case of when Toribash upgrades and our computers don't, we get left behind. So I'm guessing you'll need to upgrade your video card of your computer to use Toribash in its complete form.
Last edited by Aspire; Apr 21, 2010 at 04:29 PM.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Originally Posted by NBLXBA View Post
hmm thnx but i think ill wait a bit more b4 buying a new comp XD

Yeah. I'm also guessing that the new and better graphics of Toribash may be too high for our computers(my toribash is running at 9-20 fps in 3.88 ) rather than the usual 25 - 30 fps. When 4.0 comes, I'd doubt I would be even to play at all.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Originally Posted by NBLXBA View Post
maybe i should update my driver or something

you can try it.
Also try closing unnecessary programs and processes.
Clean your computer of useless files. CCleaner helps you with that.
Game Booster. Boosts games. (Thanks to Dargon for mentioning this)

Does anybody else have anything else to suggest?

I wouldn't go so far as to get a new computer immediately when something goes a bit slow.
That would be stupid.
Extremely stupid. There's a lot of stuff that can make your computer go a lot faster (I don't remember every single way).
It just needs a bit cleaning, both virtually and physically.

Yeah, yeah Tonakai. But I am not stupid. :/ ~Aspire

why did you edit my post for that

Anyways, guess SkulFuk had it.
Well, you can still use the stuff I mentioned to get your computer generally faster. I think that was what it was meant for, lol, I didn't think thoroughly
Last edited by Tonakai; Apr 21, 2010 at 09:31 PM.
i know thet buying anew comp is preety dumb but sometimes its the only way anyways thnx for the help ill try ccleaner ;)
Open task manager, look for tb.exe, close them all.

If you exit the game when it's downloading something it'll stay running in the background, that causes the issue. Happens a lot if you're watching replays off the forum.

Known bug, will be fixed hopefully in the next release. ^_^

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you