ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
VorteX IRC
The idea is that we don't want to stare at the forum for hours waiting for an answer or our inbox for a private message when talking to another member of the clan. Neither do we want to desesperatly follow each other in toribash rooms to keep contact.

For these reasons I think we should always make a #VorteX channel when logging on.
Whenever you go on your computer, even if you are not going to toribash or something, just log in. It won't take a long time and it won't bother you. If we all do it, It can be interesting. Because if you all just log on when you need to ask something, there won't be anyone to answer you. If we all log in when we are on, we can be all on the chat and talk together and sometime help each others.

Okay so, How to join us?

If you are on windows, just click here.
http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=VorteX

If you are on linux, and wish to use the IRC on empathy / pidgin, or that you are on windows but want to use a non-browser based IRC client, here's the informations you need :

Server adress :
irc.toribash.org
Port :
Channel :
#VorteX
Last edited by Psyckho; Feb 15, 2011 at 11:47 AM.
uh srry but wuts an irc?
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
[QUOTE=Psyckho;3608419]There you go my lazy little friend

hey, you cant prove that. you kids with ur fancy movies and lots o tc and magic and the apples and the oranges and the pokemon and the alienwares and the toribashes
Oh? So that's it? No more trouble about this? Where can I check it on an official page, or ask someone, so this problem is really and totally out of my mind? =)
Grand Overseer of VorteX
today is a good day, i evolved into randompants and VorteX is back.
fyi: gud job goes to PsycKho, drone36, rickyz, (kinda rawwrh) , and ripper23 for helpin me help you help us all. kudos to us all on VorteX's revival.