Toribash
Name: BallOfFire (im in vortex)
Application for: Elite member AND Officer
Reason: I am active ALL the time, i am ingame about 6 hours per day (since i am grounded [long story] for a while) I am not used to a low rank because in all of my former clans i have either been elite, council, or co-ldr. I would say (compared to higher belt players) I am pretty good ingame, and I am very serious when it comes to Semi-large responsibilities, i even kept a 5 person clan working invite only, And i hardly lose an arguement because i sometimes use big words that the opposing arguer has no clue what they mean ( LOL!!! ) and i know when not to laugh. i have won a bunch of kickboxing mini tourneys, and i have placed 2nd in a lot of small-based tourneys, i think i will end it here because it is too much.
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY
BAHAHAHAHAHA new guy wants a rank advancement BAHAHAHAHAHA you've been here for what less than a week? ive been here for 3 months now and i still haven't gotten one there is a difference from old VorteX members like rofldragon, Drone36, and Lolpants asking for a promotion and you asking for one. They helped bring this clan back to life with nothing but 3 guys and a hope that it would work so obviously Psyckho is going to say NO to your request i said this to a guy yesterday looking to join because he thought he'd rank up faster. No you will have to get to know everyone and gain our trust before we name you anything but a simple member.

Thanks
~Ripper23
What the FIRETRUCK!
Ripper -> You can say the same thing but being nice. No need to make fun of him / something like that. It's hard to find the translation to the word I think of, but I think you get my point.
Plus it is a thread only for rank asking.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
what about my rank psy?
I believe the word your looking for is, Politely?
Last edited by rofldragon; Mar 25, 2011 at 05:02 PM.
It's a bird! It's a plane! Nope, Chuck Testa.
It was much like "annoying" but yeah I could've used that one. What about your rank? Is there any kind of task you'd like to do?
Grand Overseer of VorteX
Mmmmm....hm.....hmm......er.....*smoke coming from ears*....grrr......hhmmmmm...argghgh...
Advisoring sounds interesting.
I made an application bottom of first page >.<
It's a bird! It's a plane! Nope, Chuck Testa.
umm... i thought you were a nice guy ripper, your statement changed my opinion quite a bit, i don't like having enemies within my own clan :/ so i will leave it at that. i think psyckho is right about the polite thing
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY
Originally Posted by ripper23 View Post
BAHAHAHAHAHA new guy wants a rank advancement BAHAHAHAHAHA you've been here for what less than a week? ive been here for 3 months now and i still haven't gotten one there is a difference from old VorteX members like rofldragon, Drone36, and Lolpants asking for a promotion and you asking for one. They helped bring this clan back to life with nothing but 3 guys and a hope that it would work so obviously Psyckho is going to say NO to your request i said this to a guy yesterday looking to join because he thought he'd rank up faster. No you will have to get to know everyone and gain our trust before we name you anything but a simple member.

Thanks
~Ripper23

please be polite. Also that deserves a slap.
I am evil.
There's multiple ways to say the truth.
If you ask to be an elite, Would you appreciate me to answer you "HELL NO you suck too much. I don't even know why I let you in, so, Just stay a member and stfu."

I guess not.
Grand Overseer of VorteX