ES Recruitment Drive
(May i use the invade thing?)

I made a thread that was about "warns" inside VorteX board ( I don't know what happened to the thread, mabye it was deleted due to the hack.). It was something like: when you break a rule, you get a warn, it expires in two days, two warns ,four days and so on... If you get 4 active warns you will be kicked.

Just to make shit more organized.
Guys, I have a suggestion... we should totally become more active. Both in-game and especially forum.
I can understand that school and other stuff irl may not allow you to play the game too often, but checking our clan board and posting here something almost every day shouldn't be too hard :<
So yeah... please be more active(all of the members, not only lolpants, ripper23 and drone36)
Hope that this post will change at least something
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
/invade

well guys, a leader should not choose what is popular amongst his people. a good leader makes good decisions, so a leader poll would be a disadvantage. just a suggestion.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

@ drone:Sorry, but I don't get you... what did you mean by cancer?
I don't want to tear the clan apart or sth. I just want to make it more active, because inactivityness =/= cool
or you mean that the inactivity is the cancer? If so, I totally agree with you. We need to be much more active and possibly get sum new blood in the clan...
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
So should i make an activity thread? If I am I just need you guys to tell me what you are doing mostly, such as more forum activity or more game activity. And anyone why doesnt answer will be put on the "inactive until further notice" list.
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory