Ranking
I think a lazer shooting shark is waaay stronger that a buffalo or bison made of water :/
I am evil.
well see i meant a buffalo made of water with a laser beam shooting shark in it. Can't you read the invisible words drone?
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
Hey guys, I'm terribly sorry for not being in your room for a while :(
I was just playing sum games with classmates and couldn't do a thing about it.
That was fun, though...
Also, if someone want's to play some oldschool games with me(i.e. counter-strike 1.6, which I was playing today) I would be happy to play with you ;D
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
It's cool Arturix. I have cs 1.6, I'm no good at it though. What's your steam name?
Patience hunter. Good things come to those who wait.
I know im just wanting that because psy isnt on alot now adays and if i could recruit people that would help the caln out
What the FIRETRUCK!
Oh you didn't hear? Psyckho is arranging a group of counselors to handle such things.
Keep asking around for a rank is not the way to obtain one.
But helping the clan and prooving that giving you a promotion could be a great help is the way.

=)
When I first got into the clan (looong time ago, I was like the 3rd ? 4rd person to get in the clan? I don't know) I was not even interested in joining a clan. I was just bored to death.

But the more I played with VorteX, the more I liked that clan. Finally, I was always helping IceBlitz, Putting the server up, answering people question, leading them onto IceBlitz will, and one day; I was not even thinking about a promotion, he gave me one. Then later Co-leader.

What I mean is you don't have to WANT a promotion. You have to deserve it. If your normal behavior fit the job, you'll have it.

Hope I made my point clear. : 3
Grand Overseer of VorteX