ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Who to lead VorteX?
Keep me as a leader, PsycKho.
5 Votes / 41.67%
Get JakD', the one that has faith
2 Votes / 16.67%
Get lolpantz, HE HAS LOLz IN HIS PANTS DAMMIT. ISN'T THAT ENOUGH?
2 Votes / 16.67%
Get Drone36. A machine can't get wrong. Ever.
2 Votes / 16.67%
I want someone else, (Name it)
1 Votes / 8.33%
I'm absolutely clueless, But I'm active.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

... Is he going to be active more? And take responsibility for the clan and such? I mean Psy, I think you're a fine leader, just...
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
Originally Posted by Psyckho View Post
I like your help, but, Leader of two clans ? I don't know =3

Also mod of MM, helping Coffee, running orgs, I take care of many things, I can help out Vortex.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
OK SERIOUSLY?! JAK might be the leader? Am I really the only one who thinks there's something wrong with that? (Ripper already left due to the massive shit storm btw)
i knoe, he told me in the morning, not that he hates me he just doesnt want me as a leader D: i just want psyckho back D:
God is dead
Of course If I get lead I'd be more active. Might get even more now that I dumped that bitch.
And Yes, JakD as a lead might be a good idea. He has motivation. If lolpants and drone can't get lead and you guys don't want me, it's a good choice in my opinion.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
Or do you?
Anyways, if Psyckho is going to be active now, I don't want any leader change at all. He's experienced enough and is an awesome guy. What else can we need?
I am thinking of Jak more as an alternative, if Psy couldn't be the leader.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by Psyckho View Post
Of course If I get lead I'd be more active. Might get even more now that I dumped that bitch.
And Yes, JakD as a lead might be a good idea. He has motivation. If lolpants and drone can't get lead and you guys don't want me, it's a good choice in my opinion.

I think it would be a terrible idea, like the worst possible choice for Jak to lead the clan. What experiences in leading something like this does he have? How long has he been playing Toribash? You need more than just motivation here.
Of course. As I said, that really would be a last choice. I'd prefer you or Drone. Anyway, It looks like I'm gonna keep the lead since it's a draw AND I'm active.
-----
And by the way, VorteX room is up.
Last edited by Psyckho; Sep 5, 2011 at 06:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Grand Overseer of VorteX