ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
death is dying?
reggi beats noob reaper in a fight, reaper kicks him out of death...?

if that is how death leadership acts, i dont want to be in death anymore.
Re: death is dying?
That is not death leadership. I may not be in death, but I was once and I know that all my experiences with noob_reaper, esse, and imsku never went beyond neutral. Nothing bad happened, the only reason I quit was because I wanted to make a clan of my own. Why noob_reaper would do this is weird, but it is probably for some other reason because he is not that mean.
All knowing
Is this true Reaper? I've also heard that you kicked out 0815rocker becasue he beat you.
Oh, well now i'm not so sure about noob_reaper but the rest of the death leadership (aka. Imsku and Esse) are awesome people and rule death like good, ethical people should.
All knowing
Another clan ... *Lowers head and shakes it from side to side*
Quiet, we're not dead.

I'd like to hear reggi's more detailed explanation of this. What happened?
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
I sense a poll approaching... But seriously lets not be melodramatic or anything, just let things take their course.
Things taking their course would lead into a mass resignation. I do believe most of the members want Death to stay alive.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
well, you wanna hear what happend? I can tell you. I met reaper (called playerID cause he got a problem with his reged key) yesterday in taekkyon. I ripped him in 100 parts. After the match he says "you should take the [death]-tag off, you are not in death". I said "the memberlist says something other". He said 30 secs nothing and than i should have a look on the list again. Well he deleted my name and wrote me by fakemembers. Nothing other was said. I just ripped his ass and than he says i'm not in death anymore.
It has to start somewhere. It has to start somehow. What better place than here. What better time than now

wah-wah chicka wah-wah chicka-chicka-chicka