Ranking
@Jtank
Sounded uninteresting to me. I like the concept, especially the vocals, it's just not done very well. I'd love it if it was more like dirty granny tales vocals. The instrumental wasn't bery interesting either though.

Dirty granny tales

Last edited by Lazors; Nov 16, 2014 at 09:53 AM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
yeah ive never been a fan of silencer, i dunno about the granny vocals fitting eitehr but w/e

best vocals for me is def lord worm

woooooow

cool doomy bm whatever

also i just got pizza fuck yeah
New Nile and Cattle Decapitation albums are both out now. They fucking shred.
Mgła has full album stream up on YT. It's amazing.

Meanwhile unrelated Polish black metal band (ok, related, they released an album this year too). It has strong death/thrash vibe to it. Brings up to mind Non Opus Dei and Odraza.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
Monolith of Inhumanity > The Anthropocene Extinction imo

Quite possible, I haven't made up my mind just yet. Either way they're both really great.

I'm listening to new Soilwork's album right now, it's good but from the start it doesn't reach the same hype as Living Infinite did. Though to me Living Infinite was a perfect album, so they set the bar really high. The Ride Majestic is definitely an enjoyable listen nevertheless.

Once I'm done with Soilwork I'm back to fucking badass Nile's release. People were joking that title "What Should Not Be Unearthed" would be their demise if the album turned out to be shit. But it's not, it's g r e a t. Anyone who didn't check it out yet should give this a listen.

@down
new cattle > new nile

no doubt
monlith > anthropocene

up to discussion

but yeah the new nile album is pretty good

no doubt
Last edited by JtanK; Sep 5, 2015 at 02:04 AM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
new cattle > new nile

monlith > anthropocene

but yeah the new nile album is pretty good

haven't heard the new soilwork