Ranking
Re: Most messages ever.
This is just getting silly. thats not even possible to get all those messages*unless your hampa*

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Poptart, that is spam, not a relevent post, next time i see you fucking running around here spamming im going to ban you, i am tired of your crap.

MrBreakfast is in the lead, can anyone overthrow him?

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Ishi
Poptart, that is spam, not a relevent post, next time i see you fucking running around here spamming im going to ban you, i am tired of your crap.

Gogo Ishi!

I've only got like 30+ messages.
<Imsku> One sentence at a time, I will work my way into everyone's signature.
<%Qegola> I shouldn't have slept with that dude in the subway...

i don't think we should be hearing that from a mod. Not trying to be picky, but I feel that you should be setting an example and not swearing on the forums
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw

?
were did that come from?
This is very easy to "fake"... All you have to do is send yourself messages or get friends to spam you...
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
or you can do what i did, which was what i was tring to prove....
i wasnt spamming i was tring to show you i can very easy make it look like i have thousands of messages....
and through somthing as easy as paint....
Originally Posted by MrPoptart
or you can do what i did, which was what i was tring to prove....
i wasnt spamming i was tring to show you i can very easy make it look like i have thousands of messages....
and through somthing as easy as paint....

ya.. not very hard
and ishi that was uncalled for..
[]D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[]
It wasnt uncalled for, you didnt see the message he posted before, it was just a quote, with nothing else, and it pissed me off.

[T]
#hi