Toribash
Original Post
Heart of the swarm (starcraft 2 expansion)

"New multiplayer units! Now with 5,000% more super bad-assedness!"

battle helion
a tech you can research for the hellion that makes it possible to turn your hellions into slower but more buff units that shoots in cones dealing a good amount of damage against light organic units,

warhound

currently not in the game because its being re-worked, used to do massive damage to mechanical units but it was just way too op as it was.

SwarmHost

cloaked unit that burrows to being able to spawn small ground units.

Viper

an air unit that by using energy can lift up units and drag them in your wanted direction. Very good to kill siege tanks, not a deadly unit in itself but good to have with your main army.

Oracle

a flying unit that can attack ground by using energy, when it has no energy it can't attack. Shoots a beam much like a void-ray that deals damage to ground. Can also cast a spell that reveals enemy units for 60 seconds and is also able to cast a spell that slows time causing units in a field to slow down.

Tempest
Long range air unit that shoots large balls of energy doing some damage, but very nerfed since beta. Costing a huge amount of gas and minerals I don't even know if it is worth getting before late late game.

widow mine

burrows and when an enemy unit gets in range it shoots a ball doing huge splash damage. Takes 3 seconds to borrow but you can research drilling which makes it take 1 second. Seems to have the same cooldown as the swarm host, about 10 second (roughly guessing)

Mothership core

Is able to recall units, shoot ground units, turn your nexus into a huge cannon and reveal cloaked units. Its a good unit early for protoss because it denies most early aggression so you can safely expand and tech up like a baws.

Developer: Blizzard entertainment
Genre: Science fiction real-time strategy game

For you that are interested in campaign mode.

"The Queen of blades is gone. On the hellish planet Char, Jim Raynor harnessed the power of an ancient Xel'naga artifact in a desperate bid to stop the Zerg swarm from overrunning the Koprulu sector, and the relic restored Sarah Kerrigan to her human form. Without their queen to guide and unify them, the Swarm has fractured into several broods scattered throughout the Koprulu sector. One of the greatest threats to the galaxy has been neutralized...or so it seems.
Sarah Kerrigan is on the loose. Even without the terrible powers of the Queen of Blades or the might of the Swarm at her command, the former Ghost remains a foe not to be taken lightly. But if the artifact really did set her free, then why is Kerrigan seeking out zerg broods scattered throughout the Koprulu sector? What happened to Jim Raynor? Is she still pursuing her quest for vengeance, or has her transformation given Kerrigan a new purpose?
Who is Sarah Kerrigan?"
Last edited by Ezeth; Jan 4, 2013 at 07:22 AM.
Battle Hellion: not really that useful except against straight up battles vs mass zling or mass zealot

Warhound: Fucking awesome

Swarmhost: Not bad...

Viper: Not bad...

Oracle: Most amazing spells for protoss...

Tempest: Yay now I can't even mass mutas...
So game is avaible for pre-order now, and if you pre-order you will be able to access the beta (or at least I was able to) so started playing now.
A lot happened since early beta, warhound is taken out for rework lots of balance still being figured out, pro players are starting to make the transition as well, very excited.
I preordered around 2 years ago and EB hasn't sent me a beta code yet *grumble grumble*

As a zerg player I am looking forward to being forced to play 40 minute games every single time.
Neato!

Though I'm not flagged, so that would be a problem, right?
Last edited by ImmortalCow; Jan 3, 2013 at 01:55 PM.
Doesn't work for me on NA or SEA accounts

I have a preorder I just need to go talk to them so I can get the code.
Is it me or the best buffs were given to the protoss ? The mother core is so op in my opinion, especially in the early game.