ES Recruitment Drive
I'm assuming you're talking about upgrading your account. For now while the game is in Alpha it's free but once we get to the full game it's going to cost money. It's 3 dollars now or you can wait until it's more.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Its a nice game and i made a penis fleet lol
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
Heh you're a beacon of maturity. Also they need to fix a lot of things to do with griefing because it's gross seeing a newby who barely knows what he's doing get hijacked while he's in build mode.
i created the ??? emoji
i didnt tested out the multiplayer mode yet.. is it worth testing?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Hi this game looks awesome a shit but how much gb does it need cos im kinda low
Look at this cat and it will melt your heart and give me tc. :P
Originally Posted by rocker168 View Post
Hi this game looks awesome a shit but how much gb does it need cos im kinda low

the folder where the game is in, is 150MB big.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I only play the multiplayer imo it's more fun. Also it's a small game that isn't graphically demamding. I'm at 500+ fps and my computer is a 3 year-old one that I bought for 500$
i created the ??? emoji
Lol Penis fleet just attack the vagina station
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
I wouldn't mind this thread getting a facelift. The game's come a long way since, and it's still in Alpha with very frequent updates with new additions to the game.

For example:

- Planets are now shaped like dodecahedrons instead of hockey pucks.
- The game is now available on Steam, with the "demo" being the complete full version of the game until it's out of Alpha.
- Added a new Rail/Logic system (Basically, it's Minecraft's Piston/Redstone, but much more flexible and compact).
- Added Warp Gates (Exactly how it sounds: Build a giant gate for your ships to travel through to get places quicker).
- Added Jump Drive systems for ships (It's like the Warp Gate, but with less range).
- Added Crew Teleporters (Just a block you stand on that teleports to another teleport pad near by).
- Added orbits to planets and asteroids, as well as proper shapes to galaxies and an actual galaxy map.

Spiral Galaxy Map

(You can also enable the maps of other nearby galaxies, though it will significantly slow down your PC when opening the map.)
- Added proper space stations, no more of that "giant structure made of straws" stuff.
- Added many more weapons and weapon combinations, along with effect systems to add different attributes to your weapons.
- Added quite a few new blocks.

That's just a few of the new additions to the game, and it's all awesome. #Necro

http://store.steampowered.com/app/335180/

Also, always ignore the Steam reviews for a game that's in Early Access. They never get cleared, so the reviews that criticize the game for something that's been changed remain there for the foreseeable future to muck up the game's rating. It's mostly just kids complaining that the game won't load because they don't know anything about the Memory Settings. That, and complaining that they'd rather play Minecraft.
Last edited by Sparta; Dec 24, 2015 at 04:58 AM.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.