Ranking
Original Post
DP Crusade
Hi, Death Plague

As we are with low rank, we need to CW with someone. I know. We are in this situation thanks to me, but I'm trying to improve my techniques.

So, as title says we are going to do a Crusade.

But, hey torikill10. WTF is a Crusade ?

Simple, my friends. My evaluation period ends tomorrow and I want to kick some asses. I'm very angry, tired, stressed out and blood thirsty. So I wanna do CWs.

Objective: Win lots of wars.
How?:I'm going to do a "DP WANTS WAR!" room from 19:00 PM to 03:30 AM of the next day.
Against who?: Any random clan that wants war and you agree.

You can let some suggestions, by posting.

Get Ready.....

torikill10
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
We are in this situation thanks to me

First, what situation?
Second, stop saying that you are guilty for every war we lose.
Third, I think this is a positive idea.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
Hi, Death Plague

As we are with low rank, we need to CW with someone. I know. We are in this situation thanks to me, but I'm trying to improve my techniques.

So, as title says we are going to do a Crusade.

But, hey torikill10. WTF is a Crusade ?

Simple, my friends. My evaluation period ends tomorrow and I want to kick some asses. I'm very angry, tired, stressed out and blood thirsty. So I wanna do CWs.

Objective: Win lots of wars.
How?:I'm going to do a "DP WANTS WAR!" room from 19:00 PM to 03:30 AM of the next day.
Against who?: Any random clan that wants war and you agree.

You can let some suggestions, by posting.

Get Ready.....

torikill10

Offtopic: Didn't know that 19 PM existed.

Ontopic: Well..... And who do you have in mind?
Epic, 03:30 O' Clock, Gotta love dat curly mustache, also, you only lost one war TK, just stay focused next time and you got it, you can always PM me if you need backup too.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Torikill: It doesn't make you look cool when you always go "oooh I made DP ballzy ooooh everything is my fault".

On another note, good idea
Would You Like A Chocolate?
First let me answer

pusga:1st:Our poor rank.(100)
2nd: Ok, I will stop.
3rd:Thanks!

granate08:1st:LOL, mistake.
2nd: Our rival The 1337. They kicked my ass and I wanna kick an ass of a certain person...... But anyone that wanna war(except secret) is just fine.

InfernoXZ:1st: Dunno what happened. Forum thought that 00 : 30 was 00:30( oh-oh-smiley-oh=good war code).XD

Tylander:1st: See pusga's 2nd answer.
2nd: See pusga's 3rd answer.

Thanks for the replies,

torikill10
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Also not fish (I swear that half of them cheat cuz I tried shoveling them and my legs randomly broke)
Lol why would Fish war us?
Anyway, don't be down about losing the war and the rank (I think I'm gonna stop saying that, it might be irritating and I might not know it).
I think we should aim for a decent clan, we have some good warriors ourselves.
oh yeah
Who actually was in that war? No-one gets told when there will be a war or nothing