Ranking
Ancient if you want another chance later, I suggest you don't push her. Today is literally the worst possible time.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH P310A using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
i want another chance to apply (its been a while XD)
-----
but if u deny ill understand :3
Last edited by harlenray99; Feb 12, 2016 at 01:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not sure how long it's been but it was fairly recent wasn't it? Like a week ago?
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I'm not sure how long it's been but it was fairly recent wasn't it? Like a week ago?

2 week to be exact. also yeah it was kind of recent. you should wait more so you can put the best app out there :P
no u

That you probably should not have told us. We don't discriminate 100% because of age but it is a factor in the decision process for concern of maturity.
We are in need of a few more staff members again... if interested, line up. If you've already applied, you're still being considered so no need to apply twice. :3
hey not to be a bad people but how am i doing ? or do i make another app?
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Let me check real fast and I'll let you know or Kido will.
Alright Hello there Electric!!!Please keep in mind you can tell me if I left anything out or anything like that.

So you can call me Hate if you want to know my real name PM me. Anyways I am here to apply to [e] because I actually like what this clan has done and what it did to stay active threw out all this years . So anyways my GMT is -5 and I have been playing toribash for the fourth year now. I Left toribash long ago and I came back about 4 or 5 months ago. Since many of my friends started playing it and told me to play it also. A little about me is that I am 15 years old I love to write now and then like quotes or words that are powerful. I also draw now and then and play all kid of sports like Baksetball,Soccer, even Tennis. What I do outside of toribash now if play chess online or play checkers since I like all games like that. I don't have many infraction history's maybe 6 for posting things that are off-topic or things like that.
My Clan history I don't remember so good so maybe I have to look into that but I do remember being in atleast 3 clans before I went dead. Now that im back in toribash I want to be Active most of the time like 8/10 and same for my ingame activity.

The reason I choose this clan to join is because this clan is one of the clans that's been around and that had great ingame players and really active forum people. And a big influence that made me apply for [e] is the way that everyone get along and are all friends. I don't think I can bring things to this clan that other members might have already gave to this clan .But I can bring my Activity both forum and ingame and maybe I could help with Wars or Recruitment since I am used to that sort of stuff.
But that my application hope you consider me being part of this clan