ES Recruitment Drive
Name:GodVoids(call me Voids only.Just don
<font face="Impact"><font face="Comic Sans MS">You can
w0w So thats your application? i thought u would do a better one ur skills were fine but i say no from me -.- i think u r DENIED.
yea.
Originally Posted by GodVoids View Post
Name:GodVoids(call me Voids only.Just don

That is an instant deny! This app gives me absolutely nothing about you. I'm sorry, but try again!
Name: tatjam
Mods: Mostly Aikido and ABD
Skype/Other: N/A (Sorry for that!)
Game activity: Almost everyday
Forum Activity: At the moment, i barely use the forum, but im starting to post in it, 1/4 posts a day.
Belt: Brown Belt (Ravey tested me)
Why i want to join: I want to play with active members, and help the clan get better!

Cheers!
Nick: MagicMonk
Belt: Black Belt
Previous Clans: JL not there because i stopped playing Ninjutsu
Reason To Join: i like this clan, i would like to be apart of something,
@#w#@ support Toribash Take over & TBMedia!
Originally Posted by tatjam View Post
Name: tatjam
Mods: Mostly Aikido and ABD
Skype/Other: N/A (Sorry for that!)
Game activity: Almost everyday
Forum Activity: At the moment, i barely use the forum, but im starting to post in it, 1/4 posts a day.
Belt: Brown Belt (Ravey tested me)
Why i want to join: I want to play with active members, and help the clan get better!

Cheers!

I like your app, but what concerns me is the fact that you only have 3 forum posts since you joined in June. Our clan doesn't just look at the ingame activity, forum activity is also important to us and you are going to have to be forum active if you want to join Prey!
-----
Originally Posted by MagicMonk View Post
Nick: MagicMonk
Belt: Black Belt
Previous Clans: JL not there because i stopped playing Ninjutsu
Reason To Join: i like this clan, i would like to be apart of something,

Maybe too little information, would like to know more about you, but will see what the others say!
Last edited by Equinox01; Sep 17, 2014 at 08:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
First of all, In Toribash my favorite mods are Greykido , Aikido , And Taido2 and a lot of stuff that involves kicking...i like to kick. ^-^ When i win in a game i don't gloat, It annoys me when someone else does but i usually don't say anything, Hmm...Oh i love to play with friends, Me and my friends are either playing Taido2 or Sparring , (We know how to run but we're learning to run farther then we do now.) Enough about my in-game talents (i'm a black belt, Forgot to mention that...)

~Me!~

Well i'm in the 6th grade, I'm eleven haven't failed any grades so far , (Thank god!) Also i love to play football, One of my favorite sports. I have to go to school with my cousin...Most horrible thing ever. So...i really don't have anything else to say about me...Ask me some questions for deeper info. ^-^

~Personallity~

Well lets see i'm usually happy, Fun, Funny and once in a while mad , (When i'm mad just ignore me...) I have anger issues.

~Reason to join~

This clan seems like it will be perfect for me. I like a lot of high ranked clans i was in KnC, Origin and Moenergy i left 2 of those clans and was kicked from KnC because of a unknown reason, I believe it was because i lost a war but i really don't know...So i would be honored to join this clan i can tell you guys fought for your rank and are going to beat FC and Obey with or without me (I prefer with me >.>) well that's all i have to say hope i don't get rejected...i will go sit in a corner until you guys answer ;-; (i'm kinda serious about stuff but...i'm just playing around in like 3 parts of this application...i'll be serious if you guys want me to though.) Alsoooooo this clan seems fun/funny and stuff (stuff e.e) xD anywayyyyyy i would love to join this clan it seems like i would have a lot of friends in this clan e.e

That's all thank you for reading my application, Hope to get accepted!

I don't know how to add replays my bad...

(Note: My connection is horrible....won't be like playing right for a few days or 2 weeks or a week )

The one, The only! Chacha6464
Death is an option
very good app i mean awsome app i say yes and bout ur connection if u got it try too keep the forum activity ex will be happy with that also i say yes to magicmonk he is a good artist and play he gave me some infos ;) anyways lets get tatjan and monk in the trial members for a week so we could test em more
yea.
very good app i mean awsome app i say yes and bout ur connection if u got it try too keep the forum activity

Okay i will stay forum active if i can.
Death is an option