View Poll Results: -
-
0 Votes / 0%
-
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
I don't really have a favorite youtuber, good night folks going to bed, yet again i feel like shite.

Hope you feel better dude, I hate being sick :/

New Topicio: what do you like about playing toribash, whether its on the forums or in-game.

I like the community. While there is some complete assholes out there, there's a lot of cool people as well, and I've made a lot of friends through this game.
|PARKOUR|PKRitz|TRICKING|
Lucky
I more like to find new people on the internet. And find more about this game. Yeah... (Toasts are tasty.)
"I've tried being normal once,worst two minutes of my life."
Well, i love most things about toribash, how it works, Clans, The amazing community, the way the staff system works, and the game itself, i usually don't get bored playing the game unless i'm sick.

Runescapes quest got me like
Same with me, i love the people, i also like how entertaining this game/forum is, and the people are great, BigDog i thought of a new rule or two, All post must have a joke/topic/or not just say hi good morning, opinions?
i Am bACK
Join manifest BOyS
Originally Posted by m200294 View Post
Same with me, i love the people, i also like how entertaining this game/forum is, and the people are great, BigDog i thought of a new rule or two, All post must have a joke/topic/or not just say hi good morning, opinions?

I think that's okay but, sometimes there's not much to say.
though we do say how're you to much, i'll add it to our rules, but i won't make it to strict.

Added a ranking system, if you're a member of lucky i suggest reading it, it's right under allies, if you see any problems with it, please tell me, i'll be sure to fix grammar errors and problems, if you'd like to start ranking up please pm me and tell me what you're going to do to try to rank up.
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
I think that's okay but, sometimes there's not much to say.
though we do say how're you to much, i'll add it to our rules, but i won't make it to strict.

Added a ranking system, if you're a member of lucky i suggest reading it, it's right under allies, if you see any problems with it, please tell me, i'll be sure to fix grammar errors and problems, if you'd like to start ranking up please pm me and tell me what you're going to do to try to rank up.

I agree with what he said and also with a casual and fun gaming platform you don't want a long list of rules anyways. As that can make us seem to strict and unappealing to others who may be interested in joining.
Made the new rule and finished adding a few things, if you guys see any problems tell me.
i'd also like to know if you guys want The allies right under the story or goals and rules like it is now to stay.
Oh and i didn't make the new rule to unfair, i like the idea of trying to reduce shit post, because we've done that to much, mainly me and oldies but you should get the point.
Yeah I would say only make rules after a certain thing becomes a problem, cuz there's no point of having a rule If nobody was breaking the rule in the first place.

And coming up with a topic each time is hard because we've gone through A LOT of topics lol
and If each person is coming up with a topic every post, its going to pile up and half of them wont even get answered.

I've looked through the ranking system and it looks fair and gives a lot of options which is nice.
|PARKOUR|PKRitz|TRICKING|
Lucky
I said you could say How're you at least 3 in the new rule, i feel as if that's plenty and you don't have to make a topic out of no where, if you ever want to talk about something that's happened to you that's fine or jokes are fine, you can really do anything just don't spam how're you is all the new rule is.