Ranking
Original Post
External Sales
I think external tc frauds should be penalized like duels scamms.
I were scammed today for 515.000 TC and i reported the scammer but moderators closed problem because they're new.I think the scammers that makes such a frauds should be banned for ever and if were lost tc they should be transfered from the banned account but if were lost USD sale just should be closed.If action will not be accepted community will become a place were people will make free USD and it could be the easyest way to get some tc.
Just ban the scammer and refund tc if it's possible but not just close eyes on this frauds.
Originally Posted by Levis View Post
I think external tc frauds should be penalized like duels scamms.
I were scammed today for 515.000 TC and i reported the scammer but moderators closed problem because they're new.I think the scammers that makes such a frauds should be banned for ever and if were lost tc they should be transfered from the banned account but if were lost USD sale just should be closed.If action will not be accepted community will become a place were people will make free USD and it could be the easyest way to get some tc.
Just ban the scammer and refund tc if it's possible but not just close eyes on this frauds.

Dude you should have read this post first before getting scammed.
Link:http://forum.toribash.com/announcement.php?f=518
They can't help you anymore.
Незнание закона не освобождает от его ответственности. И да, я бы тебя по айпи забанил. Also, this guy is guner(birb, bird, etc.) I'm thinking, he should be banned. Forever.
RIP ALIENS...
People should realize that from their borness they received brain, it could help them to think before speaking words without common sense.

'Avarus ipse miseriae causa est suae'