Ranking
Original Post
Hi RelaxAll
Hey,

You passed this activity check, but it was a little close.
This is just so you know, it's not a strike or a warning or anything, we just wanted you to know so that you can take action if needed.
All the best,
Clan bois
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Whoever made Erth clan lead needs a jolly good blowjob
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
We have SAmopal and I'm well equipped to mandle your man meat. Come at me.
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
Hey,

activity points were a little close again this time. Not gonna bother spamming you by making a new thread every time. Just letting you know it was kinda close.

I suspect we'll be changing the pass mark to 30 points down the road, for context you guys seem to be steadily in the low 40's so it wouldn't change anything for you.

You can opt out of these warnings btw, just poke me on discord to stop.

To clarify, this isn't an activity strike, just a heads up for your own benefit.
Last edited by Erth; Apr 2, 2019 at 01:45 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.