Ranking
Originally Posted by DRAG0NSIN View Post
Hey people, my name is DRAG0NSIN other wise known as Jay IRL, I'm an 18 year old male (I also am married and have a child) I knowwww crazy right? I live in the Western part of the US mountain time. I've yet to be in any clans but I'm so excited to finally have some comrades. In real life I'm a Muay Thai fighter. I'm not very active on the forum right now so like a 1, mainly because I haven't had a good reason to be. I'm active everyday. I don't currently have a skype ;p anyways, thanks for reading!

Hmm your lack of activity worries me, could you first display your forum activity for a bit so I know that you can do it for the future.

Also please attach missing replays
Please read the first post and apply using the instructions
Age and Gender 14 male
- QI and Belt QI? belt green
- Where do you live (GMT+?) Indiana
- What is your history in TB? (Clans, Infractions and anything else) just started
- Personal Information (Tell us a bit about yourself) nice
- How would you rate your Forum Activity? (1-10) 0
- How would you rate your In-Game Activity? (1-10)9
- Do you pride yourself in Game or on the Forums (Any Particular Skills?)no
- If in Game, please provide minimum 3 replays for reviewing
- If in Forums, please provide evidence of said skill for reviewing
- Do you have Steam/Skype? If yes, please provide these.
- Do you have any connections in Swish? kinda
Originally Posted by BatNoah1 View Post
Age and Gender 14 male
- QI and Belt QI? belt green
- Where do you live (GMT+?) Indiana
- What is your history in TB? (Clans, Infractions and anything else) just started
- Personal Information (Tell us a bit about yourself) nice
- How would you rate your Forum Activity? (1-10) 0
- How would you rate your In-Game Activity? (1-10)9
- Do you pride yourself in Game or on the Forums (Any Particular Skills?)no
- Do you have any connections in Swish? kinda

You application must be free form
Age 13 male, 3rd dan belt. I live in California, I have not had a ban or an infraction... yet... I also like turtles because they are green, green is my favorite color with turtles and llamas, I'm weird this way. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would say I'm a 9 for In-Game activity and a 7 for forum activity. Replays down below. I dont have skype but i have steam. My steam name is Probro2219, and my connection with swish is that i ueled seense and someone finally said i was good.
-----
Lemme rephrase the last line, my connection with swish is that i dueled sense and he said that i was good, first person to say that to me
Attached Files
6th madman.rpl (155.2 KB, 2 views)
I'm back into saveble.rpl (71.8 KB, 2 views)
beat potram.rpl (87.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by ProBro2219; Feb 6, 2016 at 07:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ProBro2219 View Post
Age 13 male, 3rd dan belt. I live in California, I have not had a ban or an infraction... yet... I also like turtles because they are green, green is my favorite color with turtles and llamas, I'm weird this way. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would say I'm a 9 for In-Game activity and a 7 for forum activity. Replays down below. I dont have skype but i have steam. My steam name is Probro2219, and my connection with swish is that i ueled seense and someone finally said i was good.
-----
Lemme rephrase the last line, my connection with swish is that i dueled sense and he said that i was good, first person to say that to me

Your app is fairly short, it is hard to get a grasp of you from such little information, please feel free to re apply though with a longer application at any time
Originally Posted by itzshevee View Post
My Personal Information.
So hello guys, Firstly i would like to join swish to help out in the clan with other people to make it grow more and add to the clan bank.My GMT time is English. My age is 11yrs old and my real name is CJ i am hoping to be a pro runner when im older i have been in 1 school running tourney and im hoping to do more.I kinda had a personal time with gaming and the gaming commnunity and be big like everyone else.

My ToriBash life
(banned alt of shevee)

I started toribash on September 6th 2015 and been playing for 4 months i put all my spare time on the game and tryed to get better each day by learning new tech i have been popular over the months for many different reasons (mostly because i was banned).

I dont like to be cocky over to people because that is not me.In terms of skill level i would say im an average 3rd dan going to 4th ready for the next step.

I hope you guys enjoy my app and i can be apart of the clan.

Originally Posted by Sense View Post

- Age and Gender (optional)
- What is your history in TB? (Clans, Infractions and anything else)
- How would you rate your Forum Activity? (1-10)
- How would you rate your In-Game Activity? (1-10)
- Do you pride yourself in Game or on the Forums (Any Particular Skills?)
- Competitive Mods? Aptitude outside of the game?
- Do you have any connections in Swish?
- Add Playercard

Please mention these points and you application is fairly short, please try to add to it and mention more about yourself

Refer to the example application if necessary as it should help you on your way

EDIT: You're app is under discussion
Last edited by Bless; Feb 6, 2016 at 09:31 PM.
Age 13 male, 3rd dan belt. I live in California, I have not had a ban or an infraction... yet... I also like turtles because they are green, green is my favorite color with turtles and llamas, I'm weird this way. I'm mostly on the song artist side, as i love making songs (never really uploaded any to the internet), toribash was probably the first game I ever had fun playing as it had nice people like you guys! I'm joining swish just because i wanna join and make friends with all of the people in the clan. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would say I'm a 9 for In-Game activity and a 7 for forum activity. I'm pretty friendly, don't swear much, and that's about it. Replays down below. I dont have skype but i have steam. My steam name is Probro2219, my connection with swish is that i dueled sense and he said that i was good, first person to say that to me ;).
Attached Files
beat potram.rpl (87.6 KB, 1 views)
silly little madman.rpl (125.4 KB, 3 views)
6th madman.rpl (155.2 KB, 1 views)
Originally Posted by ProBro2219 View Post
Age 13 male, 3rd dan belt. I live in California, I have not had a ban or an infraction... yet... I also like turtles because they are green, green is my favorite color with turtles and llamas, I'm weird this way. I'm mostly on the song artist side, as i love making songs (never really uploaded any to the internet), toribash was probably the first game I ever had fun playing as it had nice people like you guys! I'm joining swish just because i wanna join and make friends with all of the people in the clan. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would say I'm a 9 for In-Game activity and a 7 for forum activity. I'm pretty friendly, don't swear much, and that's about it. Replays down below. I dont have skype but i have steam. My steam name is Probro2219, my connection with swish is that i dueled sense and he said that i was good, first person to say that to me ;).

This is still fairly short for an application, if it helps stick closely to the example application and try and make the application flow more as if you were talking to me in person, rather than reading out details