Ranking
Forgot to mention, im actually pretty decent at sparring
-----
And does it like matter that much? Just asking, it feels like a job application to this point.
Last edited by ProBro2219; Feb 6, 2016 at 11:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Please provide replays of this, and yes you are applying to join a family, and it's hard to accept someone into it if I am clueless of who they are as a person
Hi my name is Polaz i am 14 and male. I have some connections in this clan. I know SimWolf and somone that might be joining named serenicis1. I am a 5th dan original but stoped playing for 3 years and lost my account. I will be 15 April 18th. I am nice and immature at times but we all are right xD.

Anyways i wanted to join this clan to be with my friends and really good people. I am green belt currently still working my way up. I have not been in a single clan since i started playing again but i have made apps. 1 for KnC and 1 for Haunted. I am mostly good in mushu, lenshu3ng, ABD, Akido, GreyKido, and ReltroBoxing. I really pride myself in those areas. I like being a clan manager on the forums. I have alot of ideas for clans when im in them. I love to war. I fight anyone no matter what belt. I really love the game and the people that play it. I am canceling my app on KnC because they are very inactive and i was denied in Haunted.

I haven't ever had any infractions. I like to stay nice and clean. I'm not a jerk that makes an alt account to beat noobs up for tc i hate that. I like to beat the people up that do that. I like helping new people out and showing them how the game works. I am rating myself an 8 on my forum activity, and 8 in the ingame activity. I live North Carolina. I'm mostly on through out school days. I play PS3 COD and GTA and Racing games. I go outside a lot and play with my little cousin and little brother. I have a pretty good social life. I have friends at school. 1 of my friends is serincis1 that might be joining. Serenicis1 showed me this clan and he lost his account to. Him and SimWolf are long back friends. I have known Serenicis1 since 6th grade. We are pretty good friends. I used to ride dirt bikes and race them until I got into a bad wreck last year.
I have a skype... My Skype name is happyfeetx5. I like using Skype because it is a lot easier than anything else lol.
-----
Here is my Player Card and Some replays
-----
I dont know how to upload my card forgot
-----
Anyone here xD I was denied by them two and hoping to join and stay with u guys not making another app for another clan till i get response.
Attached Files
Omg such good saves.rpl (87.5 KB, 1 views)
He THouoght.rpl (49.4 KB, 1 views)
hahah KnockOut.rpl (39.4 KB, 1 views)
This is good Judo.rpl (87.6 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by Polaz; Feb 12, 2016 at 06:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump