Toribash
Name: steeln9866
Belt: 4th Dan Blackbelt.
Favorite mods: Wushu, Mushu, Boxshu and Abd(Aikido Big Dojo).
Clans I've been in : Fallen Angels, Pure chaos,Rae and Curcify.
How can I help this clan: I can help this clan in many ways, including art & design.
Why I wanted to join? I wanted to join this clan, because I feel as I can help this clan become offical.
Please notify as soon as possible.
Last edited by steel9866; Jun 14, 2015 at 06:15 PM. Reason: I'm a stickler.
APPLICATION
Username: Alterad
Favorite mods: Lenshu, Greykido, and ABD
Belt: Blue
Reason i wanna join: Well simple i like the name and story of this clan. another reason I've met one of your clan members (ShootandKick) and he seems to be kind, friendly, and friendly and i love that kind of environment.
Knowledgement of game: I am in the middle of noob and pro... i know how to get an easy decap but i can't go all lax in games, but i'll learn and become better
Replay time:
Attached Files
# parkour.rpl (278.0 KB, 4 views)
#WeakDecap.rpl (66.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Alterad; Jul 8, 2015 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Added a few extra things
Okay Alterad, for me, ranks and belts means nothing if you have passion in this game, I've met a blue belt player who can defeat a master belt player
Prove it... and make this clan official...for the "middle of noob and pro" things, don't worry, I'm a noob master xD, shovel is my technique, reason why I'm using shovel ? It's effective.... only a few can beat me... nothing can beat shovel...
---__-- DON'T MESS WITH ME --__---
Name:LastSinner
Belt:blue
why do i want to join: to improve my skill and to play with others in a more official way.
replays: "don't know how to save them sorry "
i hope to be able to fight with you guys someday
TheLastSinner