Toribash
Sure, guys, thanks.

Don't hesitate to PM me when you need anything. Anything at all.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Originally Posted by masterexploder77 View Post
PM me when you need anything. Anything at all.

Do you really think you're in control
CAN'T RESIST
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Hello The Prophecy and here is my application,
First of all my player card,

*Well I have 15k at the moment will earn more from my art shop.
*I am blackbelt but I am very skilled for my belt.
*My grammar is good enough,I think.
*I dont have replays that will amaze you but I am quite good.

Well to start off my name is Zack.I am 16 years old.I live in Turkey at the moment.I come from England actually but we had to move here due to my dads job.Well I have a mature and calm character.The reason that I have chosen this clan is because the members are very mature.Clipsall is a good friend of mine aswell.I am blackbelt and I love playing Judo,taekyon and wushu.I have been in clans like Revenge and Silver.I had my own clan Slash but it didn't go as I planed.So I had to kill it.I am good at art.If you want to see you can go to my art shop.I am good at making GFX.I play like 2-3 hours a day ingame and like 4-5 hours on the forums.I am very acctive on the IRC and on the Forums.I love hanging around and I would be delighted to hang around with you guys.Anyways hope you liked my application,
All the best,
Trytek.
|I AM BACK|
Originally Posted by Trytek View Post
Hello The Prophecy and here is my application,
First of all my player card,

*Well I have 15k at the moment will earn more from my art shop.
*I am blackbelt but I am very skilled for my belt.
*My grammar is good enough,I think.
*I dont have replays that will amaze you but I am quite good.

Well to start off my name is Zack.I am 16 years old.I live in Turkey at the moment.I come from England actually but we had to move here due to my dads job.Well I have a mature and calm character.The reason that I have chosen this clan is because the members are very mature.Clipsall is a good friend of mine aswell.I am blackbelt and I love playing Judo,taekyon and wushu.I have been in clans like Revenge and Silver.I had my own clan Slash but it didn't go as I planed.So I had to kill it.I am good at art.If you want to see you can go to my art shop.I am good at making GFX.I play like 2-3 hours a day ingame and like 4-5 hours on the forums.I am very acctive on the IRC and on the Forums.I love hanging around and I would be delighted to hang around with you guys.Anyways hope you liked my application,
All the best,
Trytek.

mmhm I say yes.you are good ingame, but, No offence, not much of a fan of ur heads but u can improve.but gfx is okay but a bit simple
Just stay active
you have my yes
Trytek:
Please post some of your art works
Your post was pretty nice but I would like to wait and see your art skills
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
Aitor if you follow this link you will see my art thread.
My art skills lets say are medium.
|I AM BACK|