Ranking
Yeah max, you do got that pro gamers thing going on . It fits you well hehe.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Yeah max, you do got that pro gamers thing going on . It fits you well hehe.

im the least pro gamer in here man, I don’t even play games anymore… I just like the community lmfao
All the great gamers do that. You got people that play the game a lot but no longer apart of the community. Now that is pointless. As long as you are a active member of the community you are going your part.
All the great gamers do that. You got people that play the game a lot but no longer apart of the community. Now that is pointless. As long as you are a active member of the community you are going your part.

Freyja is a lucky doggo, Zeus
The Lions are now recruiting, if you're looking for an international warring, competitive playing, sparring, brotherhood then this is it for you.

The Lions recruitment thread
Another name change. Lol plan on keeping this one? Wouldn’t be bad if you kept changing it till you found the one you like.
Another name change. Lol plan on keeping this one? Wouldn’t be bad if you kept changing it till you found the one you like.

yeah I prefer Lions, almost like the British and Irish Lions rugby squad. Not changing anymore
Originally Posted by Odranoel View Post
hey Max, I am very happy to have collaborated with you on the creation of the clan logo, good luck!

thanks for the amazing work my dude, you are always welcome to post here <3