Ranking

BAM! Havent finished this movie yet, but what I have seen was good, even if its only because of the leading lady...Some douche bag actually made a user group saying she is better than your mom.

EDIT: And yeah, as a warning to anyone posting. If it isnt a screencap that you are taking directly, save the image to your pc, rename it, and then upload it to image shack or photobucket. Its easy to trace images if you dont, like it only takes one click :P
Last edited by deady; Dec 11, 2009 at 07:08 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
500 Days Of Summer,that or Love Actually

Your on a damn roollll...

EDIT: From now on, anyone who guesses a movie I post will win one shitty item from the torishop
Last edited by deady; Dec 11, 2009 at 08:39 AM.
:P well, this one is pretty old, like, from when I was around 15 or 16 or something. But since then the director has become pretty popular for movies that all have some of the same characters. Im trying to think of a clue that wont give it away, but if nobody gets it then I will post another screeny, from there big hints and if nobody gets it at all Ill post a new one.

sorry for the shitty quality :/ I dont have this on my HDD though, so its from youtube.