Ranking
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
My dad did that to my step sister, he said she had about the same reaction, couldn't sleep for almost a day afterwards, I think the main problem with it is children.. It will only moderately startle and scare adults, but it might permanently scar children, making them afraid of whatever popped up from the screamer ;s

Dude,showing screamers into minions can cause trouble.
If someone got heart problems a screamer can kill him.

EDIT:
Wow,look at this guys!
They don't have affect from screamers!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fuq9VAT-dc
(This is not a screamer.Trust meh!)
Last edited by Defqon; Feb 17, 2009 at 10:46 PM.
I was duped with something like a screamer... instead of some stupid persons face I got a glimpse of some hairy guy's ass... scared me more than any screamer ever could.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
"Subliminal Messages" got me. It pretty much shows you a few hidden pictures, (EX: A woman holding a wine glass supposedly looks like a women pleasuring herself if you rotate the picture) and then a supposed backmask of the lords prayer in a rock song. (Which supposedly if you say it backwards is supposed to summon Satan.) It had the words to the prayer on the screen, and I was reading along when... BAM a scream and a series of grisly photos came on, some of them old black and white war photos.

I freaked. A full body twitch and instantly closed the window and tried to forget what I saw. Now whenever I watch a flash or a video, I get comments on it first. If it was very recently posted, I wait, those comments could be fake. At any sign of suspicion, I don't watch it. If I ever get screamer'd again, god help whoever posts it.
I'll say this much: those reaction videos on youtube are priceless
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
God I hate them so much, saw my first when I was... younger than 10 I think. Ran to my mom and made her close the browser.

I still see like screaming faces and crap whenever I look into like a dark hallway or something. D:
Eh. I jumped a bit, and then essentially went "STFUGTFO" and closed the browser.

Tha's about it.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I feel like a dumbass after I watch a screamer, because I know about them and still get duped by them sometimes. the first one I saw was during the spoof of the backstreet boys song "I want it that way" it says "one of us is gay". About halfway through i get Linda Blair's creepy ass form the exorcist. *shudders*
I saw my first one when I was about 9.. It was particularly loud and I was wearing headphones, and I instinctively clicked the red X as fast as possible. Freaked me out for days, but now I can tell when they're coming since it's usually really obvious.

"Durr!... Mak sur u turn it up so yew kan heer it!!"
R.I.P. Billy Mays
My very first screamer was the scary maze game when I was about 11. When it came up I just froze for like 2 seconds and laughed at myself for being such a pussy.
The first time i saw a screamer, i was watching this interesting video on youtube called "Ghost Car" My volume is always loud so you dont need too tell me too turn it up. I focused on the car with my head close too the screen, then this fucking fag popped up. I fell off the chair and broke my hand on the table next too me Thats why i always check comments before i watch "Interesting" Videos
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student