Ranking
Original Post
Event Squad and co. are recruiting!

Event Squad and co. are actively recruiting again. We are looking for people that help us with mods, art and items for events but also for people that are hosting them.

Below you can find the positions we are looking to fill at the moment. If you are interested in any, read whats inside the corresponding spoiler below and apply !

Event Squad

Event Artist

Mod Squad

Item Forger

How to apply:
It's simple! Send your application to Lillian or any other Event Squad Member
In addition to that Item forger apps can also be sent to Goat
Include your GMT, any languages you are fluent in, and some examples of your work.
You might also want to check out Dargon's tutorial for applying to a staff position

We'll be actively looking for candidates for a few weeks, but we're always taking applications. We don't have a limit on how many people we're looking for.
Don't post "I applied" or "Good luck guys!" in this thread. Such posts may be subject to infractions.
Should you however have any more questions please feel free to ask them here !
thank u swosh
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
Keep in mind if you've never been staff, your chances of getting accepted are like zero. Suka and Unrealistic are former staff.

Keep in mind that Enclave is not staff, and has no idea of the criteria to have what it takes to be accepted. Please stop posting statements like this to discourage new applicants from applying.

We are open to accepting newer people (see Nikorn).
In fact, if you've never been staff before (also not a shitter and being somewhat active), you have a greater chance of us saying yes!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
Keep in mind if you've never been staff, your chances of getting accepted are like zero. Suka and Unrealistic are former staff.

I was never a staff before I was accepted to ES
Welcoming cdean as an artist and a trial and cara as a trial
worry not if you've applied, we're still reviewing applications and accepting more
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Yeah lets transform damned in to a damnes
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
well i have quite a bit of modding experience and would love to help out the community in that matter but i feel like that's not nearly enough for the position so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Originally Posted by Zephh View Post
well i have quite a bit of modding experience and would love to help out the community in that matter but i feel like that's not nearly enough for the position so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

aye test your luck. If theirs one thing i can tell you is we have a awesome team man. these guys (and girls), well boost you up and help you improve if they feel like its something you can do .
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather