Toribash
i seriously don't like the, blockyness of the alphaedit... to me it's even worse D:
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Originally Posted by aerox21 View Post
i seriously don't like the, blockyness of the alphaedit... to me it's even worse D:

I AM SHOCKED.

You basically said the head I made was bad.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
most likely... though it is simple, sometimes i like simple sometimes i don't :/
Free textures
No, just my edit

Do you mean the blockiness in the front? Or like, overall?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
BEFORE:

AFTER:

Just a minor edit, as the blocks were getting to me. Squares must be the worst thing to shade. Easy, but like chicken wings, they have low potential. I just couldn't bring myself to finish the back. Also, the top forming a full ring made editing a pain too, since I'd have to keep track of where the cursor was vertically.

Took away all the front CF, replace with unedited original. Now it looks like the forehead is too bare. Might add carbon fiber on top a bit, but not today. Gonna try and edit my current head.

EDIT: Did an edit (see what I did there?) on my head. Used a more complex way to add in carbon fiber while helping me keep original shading

Also, I've figured out a more accurate way to shade it lighter, although that was after tweaking this head. Played with the top a little. Didn't edit much else.

Should I keep trying with the CF?
Last edited by DarkJak; Dec 30, 2009 at 05:13 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
jak jak jak... I love the alphaedit now :O and the carbonfiber on the other edit ain't blocky :o keep on using it but make it smoother.

there is not much difference in the kirby one :/

here is a carbon fiber pattern tutorial for ya(don't mind it's for ps, it'll work)
Free textures
Aww thank you so much! Can't wait to try it out when I wake up. I could then tweak as I Wish too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
DJ, looks way better now, although now the gray parts seem "empty"..

Haha, never good enough, aint it :P
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.