Toribash
Re: Lookee!
chumpy as soon as i can get ahold of nukem again he said he would challenge me . i kindof sweetend him up alittle by giving him a lot of complimints. anyways i'm pretty good on this game so he will probobly let me in hopfully :P
This is my story..... and your not part of it
PauPau!!
Where you been lately man?
Not sure who Ragoo is, seems like a decent guy but no he's not in the clan.... yet.

Gif: I didn't mean it like that, just joking around, everyone seems to think I'm an asshole lately. Oh well, I was always told to stick with what you're good at.

Call to all Ni members to post in here. We need to make the majority of posts ours again, so far 2 out of 11 posts are ours. Oh and we need a clan rival, any suggestions? I was thinking about going around and insulting people and see who gives the biggest reaction, but I was told that might not be a good idea.
Its fine D i think i was in a bad mood when i replied its usally after school when i have a headache so...yeah

I vote you fight TAS or LOL
You're so weak you're like Kool-aid without sugar.
Dess, talk about the pot calling the kettle black! I haven't seen you in a forever. I'm usually on for a couple of matches of an evening (Which is probably about ninety-hundred o'clock for you...) but with Uni and work I don't get a massive deal of free time.
I've really been sucking lately anyway...

Do all Ni members know this board exists? maybe PMing them and checking would be a good plan?
Is Jef still alive or have you roasted and eaten him? If you have, why didn't you at least send me a doggie bag?

Edit:Maybe we should add a member list and stuff on this board too.

This is what happened to the last coconut that tangled with Dess.
Your clan members don't seem to be wearing the [Ni] tag ingame. Are they ashamed of being part of the clan? :P

I'm just saying that your clans reputation suffers when people don't even know they are being ripped to pieces by the Knights Who Say Ekke-ekke-ekke-ekke-ptang-zoo-boing! Goodem-zoo-owli-zhiv.
"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen
Why do people not like Ni? I don't see anything wrong with them...
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Originally Posted by COM(B)AT

Who does not like NI?
"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen
Originally Posted by Corporate_Penguin
Originally Posted by COM(B)AT

Who does not like NI?

I'm, not sure who, exactly, but i heard people saying something.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.