Ranking
Original Post
People can create accounts without emails. Stopping alts would be quite difficult, because you can't ban by ip, what if a sibling likes the game? Removing the no email feature wouldn't do much since emails are free to make.
Last edited by ItzMiLK; Dec 17, 2016 at 01:35 PM.
Alt accounts are not really that much of an issue, And you could also just use email forwarding with google, so like [email protected] and then [email protected].

Not to mention that when registering in-game you don't even have to use an email... That's something I'd like to see changed, but at the present time It is not a high priority, because alts are not a huge issue.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I tried to create an account and noticed that I can not do it without typing in an e-mail anymore. As well as I can not take an e-mail that is in use with my other account.
Either it does not work with you or you did not try this out yet.
You can make accounts without using an e-mail, tried it just now. However, there's been a change recently that limits one account per email.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Thats what I have:

Only filled up all the forms but e-mail:

SS

Right after clicking -Register and login-, the e-mail field gets lined around with red and there appears a pop-up cloud saying -Please fill up all the fields-, it disappears right after i use my browser screenshot add-on, but I swear, there appears one.

SS

I try to type just a space in the e-mail field.
After i click -Register and login- i get this:

SS

I really dont know, maybe its up to Firefox that disallows me to complete the registration without filling all the fields, though forum allows that. But i did not have such a problem earlier.
We have recently made a change on forums that limits account registration to a single account per email. However, as others pointed out, in the game it is possible to create multiple accounts without email.
Originally Posted by shev View Post
We have recently made a change on forums that limits account registration to a single account per email. However, as others pointed out, in the game it is possible to create multiple accounts without email.

You can still use the same email to create new accounts on the forum.

'+' is a valid character in emails and is common amongst gmail users as it can be used to label/filter incoming mail.

I made a new account just before with my original email but with a label in it:
'[email protected]'

It was accepted and the account created.
maybe add a step where you have to go to your email and confirm it...? unless you already have that...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.