Ranking
belt: blue /fast learner
best mod: judo
I want to be in this clan because I think I'm ready to start the clan life and I'm almost brown , and by almost I mean like I might be brown by next week Xp
Oh man, looking through my old favorites and noticed this thread there. This brings back the old feels.
I don't know if you guys will ever see this, but you were truly some of my best friends. This group and the toribash community is what really helped me through the hard times. Sitting down and playing a fun game of aikido with your friends.
I know this is my last good bye to you all, good luck with your lives and stay safe.
<3
name:Jonathan
-----
name:Jonathan age:11 rank:Brown Belt

the reason I want to join:I want to join this clan because I want to get better at the game because I'm not that great at the game and I want to meet and talk to some new friends because a lot of people rejected me as a friend and a clan mate.

I have a youtube channel and sorry the quality is low I have a potato computer but here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJVR_uIemjo you dont have to sub, also my skype is sparky.5757 thanks.
Last edited by EzBubba; Dec 31, 2015 at 04:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My name in game name is XxBasBoyxX
My belt is Blue Belt
My age is 13
My previous clan was badco, which I got kicked because my computer broke and I was inactive. i stay in a clan as long as i can unless it is either really lonely or i get the boot.
i want to join steel because i need a active clan with skilled warriors amongst their ranks. why you should invite me to the clan, I am active and like to do things with the clans im in like wars and events, also im lonely.
p.s. im not sure if i need replays since i will be tested after this application