Ranking
I'm so sad of being alone, no one even comes to visit me no matter if I offer alcohol, or some recipe that I saw on YouTube, or just to talk, it's driving me crazy to be like this since I was 15yo, idk what's bad with me :c

And when I ask gently if I can visit someone they always say that they're busy and a few minutes later uploads pic of they having fun that day and bruh makes me feel so bad to not be included in anything
Last edited by Jenson; Aug 20, 2020 at 12:28 AM.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
I'm so sad of being alone, no one even comes to visit me no matter if I offer alcohol, or some recipe that I saw on YouTube, or just to talk, it's driving me crazy to be like this since I was 15yo, idk what's bad with me :c

And when I ask gently if I can visit someone they always say that they're busy and a few minutes later uploads pic of they having fun that day and bruh makes me feel so bad to not be included in anything

Maybe try join some sports clubs or some sort of peer related activities and you might be able to connect with some people
I apologise for this post.
I have almost burnt my house by playing with fire.

Basically I discovered a deodorant of mine was inflammable and I started playing with it. At the time I lived with my mother in a house with a single room and a bathroom. I wasn't dumb enough to play with fire in the kitchen, so I did it in the bathroom. Also, obviously, I never did it when she was around, so I waited for her to go to work so I could light stuff up.

Flamethrower here and there, but what actually fucked everything up was when I put fire on some paper and blowed it off. There was still a "brighty point" on the paper but I thought "no big deal, it can't cause a fire", so I threw it in the trash can, which was almost filled with paper already.

I went to the PC, and a few minutes later I thought my cat went crazy after meowing a lot(he was on my side by the way). Few more minutes have passed and then I noticed there was a fuckload of smoke coming out of the bathroom. I just filled a bucket of water and threw it in the trash can, took the cat and went to my mother's date's father(hard to explain)'s house and made an excuse as to why the house was smoked.

Somehow no damage happend apart from the trash can, which was made of plastic. Oh yeah, I never played with fire again.
Last edited by victortb; Aug 20, 2020 at 01:51 AM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
Maybe try join some sports clubs or some sort of peer related activities and you might be able to connect with some people

That's why I love to play futsal, there i forget about everything trying to impress everyone, but I can't be in teams anymore bc I study and work
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
honestly
i furiously jack off to asian women every chance i get
specifically koreans and asians man
althought them thai girls fine as FUCK too
indonesian aswell
most asian countries got hot ass girls

nay, all asian girls.
all asian girls fine as fuck
dont cap
Last edited by Melon; Aug 20, 2020 at 06:16 AM.
whats this devolving into
-----
i cry listening to anime music on youtube
Last edited by Arctic; Aug 20, 2020 at 10:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
I've reopened this thread and removed the majority of low effort shitposts

please try and keep the thread at least somewhat serious/on-topic. jokes are allowed, shitposts are not. Don't shit up a thread like this is wibbles
Last edited by Chirs; Aug 21, 2020 at 01:59 PM.
Thank you Chirs!

I confess that Chirs is no longer a boob, I also confess that I will now be closing the Confessions thread in TLL Clan sub-forum

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

forgive me papi for I have SINNED.

I didn't go to the gym for a month before corona virus started, and then the gyms closed and i haven't been in 6 months now.

:O
🫷🦚🫸