Ranking
Original Post
dislocating joints
Adding a Dislocated Join like give it a Color and stuff

Effect: You cant moe it like a broken Joint but if it pops back in place you can move again
This idea would be a nice new feature, seeing as how in real sports, when people dislocate their shoulders they just pop 'em back in and continue doing what they're doing to win.
Would be a nice edition to 4.3.

But perhaps instead of the joint "popping back in place", the dislocated joint would have a certain amount of frames that need to pass for the joint to be movable again.
This might only be available, of course, if you have only "fracture threshold" or dislocate threshold" ticked (in the boxes in game rules). Only one would be selected (not both) since if both were selected, the dislocate threshold would have to be lower than the the fracture threshold, and games would end more quickly and with more bickering.

+1 support. Perhaps you should pm Hampa about this idea and how he should add this to the newest update (add in my say as well for more understanding).
Implemented for default gameplay, no. An additional option for gameplay, sure. Nice idea \o

/supported
Your pal,
crith
I support this idea, it seems like a nice addition to the game.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS