Toribash
Original Post
Monkey tail
I had the idea to create an item that calls monkey tail to stay pindurado like a monkey. I have no examples
I think it would be cool and 'Hair color' could also colorilo to stay cooler
and can cost + / - 40k-30k
Last edited by Blackware; Jul 30, 2013 at 02:00 AM.
Not an bad idea but first i would love to see an screenshot where you make a tori with an monkey tail so i can say if that looks nice or not.Also if it not bugs and lags i would say yes.
Since hair is only allowed to be put on heads, then it would be easy for them to add it to any part of the body I suppose.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
But would that be added to fighting or just be like the hair,no dq whatsoever
Bye bye toribash
Originally Posted by 4kid View Post
But would that be added to fighting or just be like the hair,no dq whatsoever

It would be like the current hair now. They all don't dq you of course.

I've seen lots of idea like this before and I just wanna say that there may be bug and glitches later on, which would in turn cause lag. If you can find a way to fix that problem I'll support this idea
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Why not just make a crotch flame that looks like a tail? It seems possible enough.
I like that idea. Reminds me of dragon ball z. But if it were made into a flame it would get all messed up.
Great idea, I don't see how this could get rejected, I think its beeter than the dayimyo
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel
I recall BenDover saying that as it presently stands , the item forger can only create hair for the head region , and if you haven't noticed yet , it isn't exactly 100%, meaning , that attempting new things such as something as silly as a monkey tail , would be a terrible step to take.
We should let the item forger team perfect the current bugs found with the hair items we have right now , as well as the up coming hair items , before moving onto something new , which would create more problems , bugs , frustration.
~Nigma