Toribash
Username: Jelaun

Belt: 2th Dan Black Belt

Main mods: Aikido,Abd

Previous clan: Volt,Error,Ops,Fn,Attack.
I dont Have Skype or steam but i have discord and it is
jelaunboss2#3870
Reasons of absence to previous clans:They either wernt active enough or they had some really mean people in them or they just werent good enough to help contribute to my growth and strenghs as a player.

Why do you want to join Vengeance? I want to join Vengeance because it seems like a pretty active clan, very helpful and something that I could enjoy being apart of. Also, I need new friends so this could be a great start. I could hopefully learn different things about Toribash from you guys. Looking forward of you guys helping me sharpen up some skills, would be interesting to learn from each and every member that is apart of Vengeance.

[Don't mind the replay names :>]

Replays:
Attached Files
gg bro.rpl (76.7 KB, 2 views)
grappling warfare.rpl (65.7 KB, 2 views)
im so awesome.rpl (57.6 KB, 2 views)
i got the cork.rpl (113.6 KB, 2 views)
spar mafia.rpl (521.9 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by jelaun; Feb 16, 2018 at 07:06 PM.
Username: Cavarell
Belt: 10th dan
Main mods: abd, aikido, lenshu
Previous clan: UssR
Reasons of absence to previous clans: inactive my old clan
Why do you want to join Vengeance?
I'm familiar with this clan because I've been here before, I know Cobra well and I want to raise this clan with him.
Username: Daaaanko

Belt: 3th Dan Black Belt

Main mods: Aikido,Abd

Previous clan: Veangence lol, only clan i've ever been part of

Why do you want to join Vengeance? I liked this clan a lot but i had to go inactive for like a year because life reasons so i quitted Ve 'cause if not i would've just be taking up spots. Even Cobra messaged me like in february to get back in the clan cause it was getting revived but i was still inactive.
Keep the snakes away unless they Gucci
added new requirement: know all the words2 love no thotties and must recite the entire song in vc
Ultimate King Bach Vine Compilation 2017 (w/Titles) Funny KingBach Vines - Co Viners