Toribash
Originally Posted by Fake View Post
people called it talk no jutsu

what is this anime talk
-----
so i finished 1 replay i guess, rushed a little at the end to just get that decap but it wasn't all too bad.

Made another one, it's just an opener which i am actually in love with if you want to use the opener and create something with it, go ahead
Attached Files
bittersweet baby.rpl (212.6 KB, 3 views)
yeah you got that yummy.rpl (46.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by max; Aug 9, 2020 at 11:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Fake View Post
people called it talk no jutsu

I fuck with it
Originally Posted by max View Post
what is this anime talk
-----
so i finished 1 replay i guess, rushed a little at the end to just get that decap but it wasn't all too bad.

Made another one, it's just an opener which i am actually in love with if you want to use the opener and create something with it, go ahead

yo that's actually very nice, I can tell you're getting better

been listening to The Kid LAROI recently, heard some of his music a year or two back and then found him again, it's enjoyable
That's the geezer that made that Addison Rae and Diva song right? juice world and those type of rappers aren't all bad, but i'm not just not a fan of how they rap and how they use programs to change their voices.
-----
Originally Posted by Hanad View Post
the man with over 6 infractions is back

i got a solid 9 infractions, most of them are literally just useless posting though from ages ago haha
Last edited by max; Aug 9, 2020 at 08:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i got a solid 9 infractions, most of them are literally just useless posting though from ages ago haha

I got permabanned for scamming Obito uwu and then icky told me to send the tc back to get unbanned little did he know i cant send tc when im banned
I LOVE YMIRS TIGHT ASS
#FREETWIN
Damn Umbrella you outsmarted them, such a big brain move. Now look at you and obito.. in the same clan when did this even happen?
Damn Umbrella you outsmarted them, such a big brain move. Now look at you and obito.. in the same clan when did this even happen?

its called the work of the gods.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
its called the work of the gods.

A god talking about gods
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Lol wibbles went brrrrrr.
because of certain person.
and their feelings.

hey maybe the nukes wasnt so bad afterall.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku