Toribash
Original Post
This is time
Sorry but there's no way to stop me. Im out, actually Unite knows why I'm leaving, I just don't wanna tell anyone before somebody says I'm "wrong" and hates me for the rest of my life.
I wish CBK keeps growing up and get back in the awesomeness clan things... CBK is awesome anyway.
Sorry guys, bye.
:OOOOOO
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
You better stay on msn though! :,(
=,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(
Come play one last time!
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
:s. I knew this would happen, I tried to stop him.
Good bye, Have fun.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
I know why.

AND I AM F*CKING PISSED UNITE!

Well Fury, Good luck. I will have welcoming arms on your return if you do
TELL ME WHY!!

(I R SPAMMING)
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
He quit becuase he didn't get what he deserves. He has served this clan for a long time, and Unite4fun got what Furybull Deserved.

Simple as that. But I'm staying out of this, just helping bukit ;P
Yay thx
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Originally Posted by Cinamintz View Post
He has served this clan for a long time

Yeah.....about people who've been here for a long time.

'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Insane. Stop being...... Insane....
No really. Stop. You're being ass.
Insane.

You have been being a pretty big jerrrk.

Just don't comment on EVERYTHING People say negitively.

Lol :P