Ranking
Fury, we are buds. But I am in CBK too, and you "Watching after me" is something you no longer do. We are no longer partners in the same clan, and with all due respect you calling my fellow clan members stupid doesn't realy help.

I am going to agree with Insane here Fury, sorry bud.
Ok fuck this then, you can keep saying imma yung'un and I like quitting the clan, youre wrong anyway.
Didn't say you liked it or that you're a young one. What could I be wrong about?
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
hey wait a minute, i didn't get my chance to poke the proverbial already hissing cat

Fury, it's simple, you're leaving the clan for reasons unknown, if you can't even tell your clan mates why you're leaving them, then i don't think you give a f*ck. Everyone is acting like it's some deeply personal thing that no one can know. But all i can think of is that one of your friends is in a different clan, so you want to be in that one, or this clan doesn't have very many active members, and you got asked to be in a different clan that could, no offense guys, probably kick our ass in a clan battle or whatever they're called now. It's not like the CIA is threatening to kill your mother unless you swap clans, no one is blackmailing you. So i will remember the bull, not always, i'll forget eventually, but when i do remember him i'll think, oh yeah, he was that guy who couldn't even f*cking tell us why he left.

and don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with leaving for a more highly skilled or more active clan, and if i am wrong, and your reason is different and better than these, like, for instance, the CIA actually is threatening to kill your mother, then pm me or something and i'll edit this post and replace all this with a generic "we'll miss you always" message
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
Anyone who leaves because they're not leader doesn't deserve to be leader
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Can i just say this, I don't want this to start a flame war or anything.
He quit becuase he didn't get what he deserves. He has served this clan for a long time, and Unite4fun got what Furybull Deserved.

Cinamintz, I was a member of CBK before he joined. He took a break from toribash and came back and expected to have leadership of the clan.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
i'm sorry but that's bullshit (pun intended) he left and then came back expecting to have leadership? after leaving? as in being inactive? wtf? i've been in this clan longer than all of you and i don't have leadership, and i realize and can accept that it is because there are better candidates for a leader than me (and i don't mean you cinamintz), again i have to agree with Insane

and that quote is from a different thread so don't fucking tell me i should've seen it
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
Unite fuck you, stop saying shit, you guys can't explain anything. And Cina you made me fuckin mad for telling what happened, fuck all you guys for telling it. I knew everybody could hate me, and you don't even know why I'm leaving Elbo, so fuck off.