Toribash
I'm almost the stereotypical asian. Only difference is that I can drive \o/ (Although I know a couple who were seniors before they got their licenses. It was scary for me to learn)

Also, I got a 227 on my PSAT =D

Being an Asian male, I am lazy until right before something is due. I have also failed at every attempt to get my body in shape, wasting several months of Rush membership. Like I went 10 times in 3 months total, which pissed off my parents.
Last edited by DarkJak; Jan 6, 2010 at 03:12 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
i was a C student.

not because i was a dumbfuck, but because I'm late for classes and was not a fan of note taking. apparently, taking copious amounts of useless notes was a requisite to get high grades.

also i taught/tutored during breaktime and was constantly correcting teacher's lectures.

lead to arguments and some teachers not bothering to use the state-endorsed teaching materials for a while. then came college and the usage of the internet in mainstream education, which led to my talents being useless
gj with the stereotypes. Who the fuck throws paperwads irl? That only happens in shitty comedies, or whenever they want to establish your typical prick.

I only go to school for seeing my friends and the check students get every month for being there. The moment that check stops coming because I'm failing every class known to man, I'm dropping out and I'll probably have a terrible life. I'm not great at dealing with shitty teachers, shitty assignments, etc, and my school is full of them (I'm serious, it's a terrible, unorganized school. Only good thing about it is the free laptop we get). I'm not that attentive or motivated either. That's the kind of student I am. The funny thing is, I always had alot expected from me, seeing as both teachers and parents thought that I was (and wanted me to be) some kind of prodigy. But I never had a personality fit for learning, and even though I have a "natural talent" for writing and reading, languages etc, I just can't do it. There's also a possibilty that I have ADD/ADHD/whatever you kids call it these days, or it's just my personality, as mentioned.

Oh well, sorry for spilling my guts out, blabla, bing bang boom here you go. PS wrote it as I went, it's 10am in the morning and I'm tired. ;o
Last edited by dalir; Jan 6, 2010 at 10:15 AM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
not really, you can drop out and have a wonderful life

its the skillset not your degree that will keep you up in the outside world.

a diploma is only a safety parachute just in case.
Class joker.

But i got the best grade in my whole yeargroup in english. Im in 8 grade, and there is four 8 grade classes, about 120 students. I pwn 'em all.

EDIT: last time i did homework was in 6th grade.
I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
Very noisy student when the teacher isn't intimidating or strict. Very attentive when I'm in a mood to do so. Excellent grades, I suppose. I'm a second honor in the entire level.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
i was an average/good student until the start of 4th grade(if i say it right,cause here is another system)then the pot came in my world and i was transformed to the guy who sleeps in the back corner xD
but because i didnt bother any teacher,they all liked me and passed me xD
Originally Posted by shook View Post
I'm that intelligent, but quiet and introverted student, who tends to daydream during boring classes, and pay attention when things get interesting. I rarely do more work than i have to, which usually results in above-average grades, though i have received top grades sometimes. I'm mainly inattentive when the teacher is rolling the blackboard style, but i do the tasks we're assigned to, often pretty quickly. I'm decidedly a logical thinker, so i favor natural science classes, and tend to get bored in the humanistic classes (Danish, English, History...). I want to do well, but i constantly find my own laziness being quite an obstacle to that. I very rarely get bad grades for anything i do, it's just that i sometimes get them for things that i don't do.

That's about it. :U

Pretty much the same, exept some of my best marks were in history because i loved learning about other older cultures and just in genereal about them.

mainly a B/C student. I also get the occasional A if i like the class
Barely scrape a C. I just can't seem to concentrate on school, homework or assignments. But that doesn't really matter. I'll probably just become a plumber and get $120,000 a years after a 4 year apprenticeship. Yes plumbers do get paid that much in Australia.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by elow View Post
Class joker.

But i got the best grade in my whole yeargroup in english. Im in 8 grade, and there is four 8 grade classes, about 120 students. I pwn 'em all.

EDIT: last time i did homework was in 6th grade.

Except for using lame expressions like "pwn" and "'em", you we sound pretty much the same as me. Never did a single home-assignment from 7th grade and up, didn't fail any test except natural science classes which always failed to interest me. Always got perfect scores on english/swedish-tests, did okay in social studies (religion, culture. I failed history though, iirc).

Also, I was always the "funny fat guy". Every group/class has them. But hey, alot of stuff can happen during a change of school and the course of 2 years. Doesn't mean that they will, though.
Last edited by dalir; Jan 6, 2010 at 01:23 PM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]